SR3151 Centrifugal pumps study bench Vocational Training Equipment Educational Equipment
Aluminum profile frame structure, bottom with wanxiang wheel, flexible movement. There are four centrifugal pumps, two enclosed impeller pumps, one open impeller pump, one multi-stage pump, water storage tank and piping system.
Students’ experiments with different types of familiarize pumps, such as centrifugal and positive displacement pumps.
This is a centrifugal pump including dual piston pumps, one as a positive displacement pump and one side tank pump self-priming.
The height of the pump water is in a closed circuit. In the process, the pump performance data is in the pipeline and pressure loss. The operation of centrifugal pump can be configured in parallel or in series. A single pump drives a three-phase AC motor. The speed of the motor is variable and variably centrifugal pumps are driven by a frequency converter. The engine is installed in the rotating bearing space, so the torque can be measured by the mechanical output power of a single drive sensor.
Experiments show that the basic types of operation behavior of various pumps.
The relevant measurements can be read on the digital display.
- Compare and operate different types of pumps
- Record different pump characteristic curves
- Record the characteristic curve of the system
- Determination of efficiency
- Investigate and compare the parallel and series of pumps
- Centrifugal pump
The bench is equipped by four centrifugal pumps allowing the study of the centrifugal pumps’ characteristics and performances.
The bench is composed of:
- Mobile frame equipped by a polymeric reservoir.
- 2 closed impeller centrifugal pumps.
- 1 open impeller centrifugal pump.
- 1 multistage centrifugal pump.
- Serial or parallel pumps association.
- Pump motor with speed controller.
- Flow rate measurement sensor.
- Pressure measurement sensor.
- Speed sensor.
- Consumed electric power measurement sensor.
- The necessary accessories for the efficient functioning.
Power supply: 220V/380V/50Hz.