ZM2121 Solar And Wind Trainer Renewable Training System Educational Equipment
Jinan Should Shine Import And Export Co., Ltd. is company specialized in manufacture and trading renewable training equipment, photovoltaic trainer, solar energy trainer, wind power generation trainer, Fluid Lab Equipment,air conditioner trainer, refrigeration trainer, Thermal Lab Equipment, Vocational Training Equipment,Didactic Equipment,Engineering Educational Equipment,Technical Teaching Equipment,for university,college,technical institution, polytechnics.Should Shine products has been exported to America,Asia,Europe,Africa, Australia.
I. Equipment Overview
This training system simulate demo wind and solar generate electricity process, enable students to learn
wind and solar generate electricity. Wind driven generator is driven by fan, solar energy panel is driven
by high work power metal halide. This trainer cultivate students hand on ability, it’s suitable for
engineering university, training institute, technical schools.
(1)This trainer use aluminum column structure, with inner integrated measurement meters, there is universal wheels at the bottom, it’s easy to move.
(2) It can do many experiment circuit and components, students can combine them to different circuit, do
different experiments and training content.
(3) Training workbench with safety protection system.
2. Performance parameter
(1) Wind power generation set: wind power generation is consisted of fan unit and air-blower unit, it adopts aluminum profile structure, the bottom of equipment is with universal wheels, the boundary dimension of fan unit is 800mm*800mm*1500mm(length× width× height), the boundary dimension of air-blower is 800mm*800mm*1500mm(length× width× height).
(2) Solar power generation device: full aluminum structure, adjustable photovoltaic panel, boundary dimension is 800mm*800mm*1200mm(length× width× height).
(3) Power box unit: aluminum profile structure, aluminum hanging box , boundary dimension 1080mm
×300mm×740mm(length× width× height).
(4) Single solar energy cell plate:
Rated peak value work power: 20Wp
Short circuit current:1.9A
Peak value current:1.7A
Open circuit voltage:18.5V
(5) Fan technical specifications:
Fan type: horizontal direction toward
Start speed: 2.5 meters/second
Rated fan speed:10 meters/second
Maximum anti wind speed:40meter/second
Rated work power: 200-500W
Wind direction adjust: auto adjust
(6) Battery technical specification:
Battery lost electricity:10V±1V
Executive standard: GB/T 9535
Relative humidity: 35~85％RH(Non-condensate)
(7) Work condition:
Environment air: no corrosivity air, no fuel air, no large quantity of conductive dust
Work power: AC220±5%, DC12V/24V
Work mode: continuous
Power supply: connect in series or in parallel
Work mode: continuously
3. System introduction
This system is consisted of four parts: wind power system, photovoltaic power generation system, control system and inverter system. The wind power system is consisted of air-blower, generator and battery. Photovoltaic power system is consisted of photovoltaic cell panel and battery. Control system is made up of wind and solar power generation controller. Inverter system is made up of frequency inverter and load unit.
Simulative wind power generator, this system adopts horizontal shaft permanent magnet synchronous generator, it adopts air-blower to simulate natural wind, air-blower can select three wind speed, this system can simulate the change of wind direction and wind power through changing the speed and location of air-blower, then it can detect the generation effect under the corresponding condition. Simulation wind power generator is as shown below.
Simulation wind power generator
As shown above, the left picture is wind power generator, the wind power generator output is three phases AC 12V, output terminal connect to the connection box which located in the underneath of equipment. Right picture is air-blower unit, its power supply is single phase AC 220V，50Hz, when it working, connect the pedestal of two portion together through profile connecting rod. As shown below.
Connecting mode of simulation wind power generator
2. Simulative photovoltaic power generation system: this system adopts three pieces of 18V,20W solar panel, it can carry out series and parallel connection according to different system voltage, it can simulate the sunlight location through adjusting the relative location with photovoltaic panel, then it’s easy to simulate demonstration of various sunlight condition. Simulation photovoltaic power generator as shown below.
The output of photovoltaic cell panel connect to connecting box which located in the rear of device, output it through safety terminal. The rated output voltage of single block photovoltaic cell panel is 18V, three pieces of cell panel can operate individual, and it also can operate in parallel.
Simulation photovoltaic power generator
3. Battery set: it is consist of two pieces of 12V/12AH maintenance-free no-service battery, it also can connect in parallel as 12V200AH system, it also can connect in series as 24V/100AH system, it can enhance the understanding of battery series and parallel connection. Battery integrated in the internal of power box, battery output terminal connect to power box panel. In the picture, 1 and 2 are the battery output portion, it output through red and black terminal.
Power box battery
4. Controller hanging box: this hanging box adopts industrial charge controller, it can control the electric power of wind power generator photovoltaic panel to charge for the battery, panel indicator light display the controller working condition, it can check the system operation parameter, and operator can set the parameter by himself, and it has thorough overcharge protection, overcurrent protection function. Controller hanging box as shown below.
In the picture, terminal 1 and 2 are battery incoming end, battery can be series and parallel connected in it, input voltage is 12V or 24V.
Terminal 3 and 6 are fuse. Terminal 4 and 5 are controller output terminal, ( attention: controller output terminal is unable to connect to high-power electrical machine).
Terminal 7 is photovoltaic cell panel input terminal, terminal 8 is wind power generator input terminal.
Controller hanging box
(1) Controller operation matters and attention
a. Strictly prohibit inversely connect the photovoltaic module and battery
b. Strictly prohibit photovltaic module and battery direct short circuit
c. Strictly prohibit electromotor drive the generator, DC motor, switch power supply and other mode to simulate the wind power generator to carry out charging effect detection, if it cause the damage of controller because of it, manufacture don’t responsible for it.
d. Before connect to battery, please measure the battery voltage using multimeter, in order to make sure the voltage exceed the 80% of rated voltage. If the voltage under the 80% of rated voltage, it may damage the controller.
e. If it is 12 V system, battery voltage should not lower than 9V.
f. If it is 24V system, battery voltage should not lower than 18V.
g. The open-circuit voltage of photovoltaic module is not higher than the double times of battery set voltage.
h. The working voltage of photovoltaic module not lower than the 1.5 times of battery voltage.
(2) Controller panel buttons instruction
Controller panel as shown below:
A. Battery charging indicator light: indicate the charging condition.
B. Battery voltage indicator light: indicate the battery voltage condition and system fault
C. Power supply output indicator light: indicate the output power supply condition
3.2 Power control panel
(1) Voltage, current output indicator
(3) Equip with power indicator, safety power output terminal.
(4) Inner with AC power source, with short circuit protection function. And students can observe inner power box structure through transparent window.
3.4 Equip components
(1) Controller hanging box 1 piece
(2) Inverter hanging box 1 piece
(3) Meter box hanging box 2 pieces
(4) Terminal load hanging box 2 pieces
(5)4mm safety electrical connection cable 40 eas
4 Experiment list
(1) Battery feature test:1) electricity technical parameter 2) Battery connect in series and parallel
(2) Charge controller experiment:1) connect inversed protection experiment 2) Controller protection on
battery overcharge 3) Controller protection on battery over discharging experiment 4) Anti reverse
(3) Simulate wind generating electricity system experiment
(4) Wind energy charging control experiment
(5) Generator work power test experiment
(6) Photovoltaic battery open circuit voltage test experiment
(7) Photovoltaic battery short circuit current test experiment
(8) Photovoltaic battery work power test experiment
(9) To test photovoltaic battery different maximum test experiment under different illumination
(10) Photovoltaic battery output feature experiment
(11) Photovoltaic battery charging control principle experiment
(12)Photovoltaic battery anti reverse charging experiment
(13) Photovoltaic battery connect in series and parallel experiment
(14) Inverter basic principle experiment
(15) Simple inverter output waveform test experiment
(16) Photovoltaic battery connect in series and in parallel experiment
(17) Inverter basic principle experiment
(18) Simple inverter output waveform test experiment
(19) Inverter power drive AC load experiment
(20) Wind and solar generator complementary experiment