ZE3201 8086 Microprocessor Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Teaching Equipment
1. 8051 unit
1) microprocessor: i80c31, its P1 port and P3 mouth are open for users to use.
2) clock frequency: 6.0MHz
3) memory: the unified addressing of program memory and data storage can reach up to 64k, and the onboard ROM (monitoring program 27C256) 12k; RAM1 (program memory 6264)8k for user to download the experiment program, can be expanded to 32k; RAM2 (data storage 6264)8k for user program use, can be extended to 32k. (RAM program memory and data storage cannot be expanded to 32k at the same time, specific to manufacturer’s contact). (see figure 1-1: memory organization chart). In the program memory, 0000H– 2FFFH is the monitoring program memory area, the user is not available, 4000H– 5FFFH is the storage area for the user experimental program, for the user to download the experiment program. The range of data storage is: 6000H- 7FFFH for user experiment program.
Note: due to user experiment program area is located in the 4000 h — — — — — 5 FFFH, users should note when writing experimental programs, the starting address of the program should be 4000 h, the interrupt entry address should be on the basis of the original address, plus the 4000 h. For example, the original interrupt entry for external interrupt 0 is 0003H, and the external interrupt of the user’s experimental program is 4003H, and so on, as shown in table 1-1.
4) the basic experiment of 8051 can be provided
In order to improve the quality of computer experiment teaching, improve the efficiency of the experiment, reduce the labor intensity of speaker teachers and experimental teachers, on the experiment of the system board, in addition to the microprocessor, program memory, data memory, also added 8255 parallel interface, serial controller, keyboard, display controller 8279, 8250, 8253 programmable timer, A/D, D/A conversion, single pulse, various frequency of pulse generator, input and output circuit module, each part of the circuit is independent, and flexible combination, can meet all kinds of schools, different levels of microcomputer experiment and training requirements. The available experiments are as follows:
(1) input and output experiment of 8051P1
(2) simple extension input and output experiment
(3) 8051 timer/counter experiment
(4) and 8051 external interrupt experiment
(5), 8279 keyboard scanning, LED display experiment
(6) 8255 parallel port input and output experiment
(7) 8253 timer/counter experiment
(8) and 8259 interrupt experiments
(9) serial port communication experiment
(10) ADC0809 A/D conversion experiment
(11) the DAC0832 D/A conversion experiment
(12) memory expansion experiment
(13) traffic light control experiment