TB-220222-S-04 Didactic System For Principles Of Doubly Fed Induction Generator Vocational Training Equipment
It use of various industrial control components, master the control principles and control methods, and cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and Skills, suitable for higher vocational, higher vocational, secondary vocational schools and technical and vocational schools related teaching and skills training assessment.
(1) The training platform adopts aluminum profile column frame structure, the whole is simple and generous, and the universal wheel is installed at the bottom. It can be moved flexibly and can be adjusted independently according to the ground conditions. It is convenient to use and not easy to damage.
(2) A variety of types of motors, fully equipped, can be used in combination.
(3) The training platform has a good security protection system.
2 performance parameters
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire system 220V±10% 60Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1600mm × 800mm × 1800mm
(3) Machine capacity: <2KVA
(4) Weight: <320kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
3 product composition
3.1 Training table
The training table is supported by aluminum profiles and the universal wheel is attached to the bottom. It can be moved flexibly and can be adjusted independently according to the ground conditions. The desktop is made of 25mm thick high-density substrate, and the surface is treated with high-temperature and high-pressure fireproof board. The structure is firm and the whole is simple and generous.
Power supply: 120 to 208 Volt;
Includes: resistive loads module, three-phase wound rotor induction machine, three-phase transformer module, rectification and filtering module with capacitors, data acquisition module, power source, four quadrant dynamometer, 24 volt power source;
Additional features: Possibility of coupling machines for different tests, Includes power inverter module using IGBTs, Ability to perform experiments on doubly-fed induction generators (DFIG), Includes virtual oscilloscope instrumentation software, phasor analyzer, Includes a computer and The data acquisition module includes training in the use and management of the equipment, delivered.