TB-220222-S-03 Workbench For Electromechanical Training Educational Equipment Electrical Laboratory Equipment
This training device includes a variety of types of three-phase ac motor and industrial control components, through the relevant Experiment , can be familiar with the operation of the three-phase ac motor features and the use of a variety of industrial control components method, grasp its control principle and control mode, the corresponding knowledge and skills, suits, higher vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational school related professional teaching and skills training examination.
(1) the practical training platform adopts the aluminum profile column frame structure, which is simple and generous. The bottom is equipped with a universal wheel, which can be moved flexibly and can be adjusted independently according to the ground conditions. The measuring instrument and the actual training power supply adopt the built-in integrated mount box type installation, easy to use, not easy to damage.
(2) various types of three-phase ac motors are fully configured and can be used in combination.
(3) the training platform has a good safety protection system.
2 Character parameter
(1) input power: three-phase five-wire system 220V plus or minus 10% 60Hz.
(2) external dimension: 1600mm * 800mm * 1800mm.
(3) machine capacity: < 2KVA.
(4) weight: < 450kg.
(5) working conditions: temperature – 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ relative humidity < 85% (25 ℃)
3.Product Consist of
3.1 Power control panel
The practical training table is supported by the aluminum profile column, and the bottom is equipped with a universal wheel, which can be moved flexibly and can be adjusted independently according to the ground conditions. The desktop adopts 25mm thick high density substrate, the surface high temperature and high pressure fire prevention board surface treatment, the structure is firm, the whole is simple and generous.
Power: 120 to 208 Volt;
Includes: Universal motor, synchronous generator, single phase motor, three phase motor, measurement accessories, modules (capacitors, inductors and battery bank), dynamometer, control accessories and power source;
Power: 0.2 KiloVoltiamperio;
Additional features: Modular mobile station mounting system for easy handling, Ability to mechanically couple with other modules, Ability to simulate the workstation using software, Ability to practice power circuits, DC machines, AC machines, single-phase transformers and three-phase using safety cables, It should be possible to observe the internal construction of the modules of electrical machines in operation, Includes interface for data acquisition and visualization through software, Includes simulation software for physical electromechanical systems, Includes training in use and handling of the equipment.