ZM9209 BENCH PRESSURE SENSORS REGULATED VERSION engineering teaching equipment Sensor Training workbench
Minimum required characteristics:
Objectives: Understanding of the different pressures measured
– Absolute pressure / Relative pressure / Differential pressure
. Study and comparison of different sensor technologies
. Study of a pressure regulation loop
Compressed air supply with regulator.
Air regulator with isolation valve.
Differential pressure transmitter with 4-20 mA feedback
on safety data sheets. Assembled with two valves
isolation valve and a balancing valve (manifold system).
Stainless steel compression enclosure.
Relative pressure 4-20 mA transmitter and valve
4-20 mA absolute pressure transmitter and valve
Needle pressure gauge, isolation valve.
Reference absolute pressure 4-20 mA transmitter with
Vent valve. Solenoid valve
proportional allowing pressure regulation on the
Manual vacuum pump.
Configurable electronic indicator.
PID configurable electronic regulator.
Electrical box including:
- A padlockable disconnector for energizing the cabinet.
- An electronic indicator.
- A configurable PID electronic regulator.
- Signals available on ø4 safety sheets:
– 4-20 mA signals from pressure transmitters.
– Input of configurable indicators.
– Controller output and measurement signals