ZE3710 Didactic Equipment for Metrology for Pressure, Flow, Level and Temperature Teaching Equipment Electrician Trainer
The training device includes sensors such as pressure, flow rate, liquid level and temperature. Through related experiments, the effects of pressure, flow rate, liquid level and temperature on each other can be studied, and students’ corresponding knowledge and skills can be cultivated. , Secondary vocational school and technical school related professional teaching and skills assessment.
(1) The training device adopts an aluminum column frame structure. The power supply is integrated and installed, which is safe and convenient to use and not easy to damage.
(2) The sensors are fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
(3) The relevant units can be flexibly added to or deleted from the experimental subjects to meet the needs of different users.
(4) The device has a good safety protection system.
2 Performance parameters
(1) Input power: single-phase AC120V ± 10% 60Hz
(2) Overall dimensions: 1500mm × 800mm × 1700mm
(3) Overall capacity: <2KVA
(4) Weight: <100kg
(5) Working conditions:
l Ambient temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃
l Relative humidity ＜ 85% （25 ℃）
3 Product composition
(1) 60 liter main water tank
(2) Centrifugal pump
(4) Venturi tube
(5) High and low range reactor pressure difference, descending plate,
(6) Instrumentation tube
(7) Ball valve
(8) Cold and hot water pump kit,
(9) Welded heat exchanger plate and heating / cooling unit
(10) Touch screen
4 can complete experimental training projects
(1) Includes SCADA software for controlling data processing, training for controlling and monitoring internal temperature, flow, level and pressure variables
(2) The sensor is able to communicate with HarT or Foundation FieldBus protocol training