SS3102T Training Model PLC educational equipment for schools Electrical Installation Lab
- Product Overview
This training device includes Siemens s7-200cpu224XP. Through related experiments, you can familiarize yourself with the basic use and programming methods of S7-200 PLC, and the use of programming software. Cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills, suitable for higher vocational, higher vocational, secondary vocational schools and technical and vocational schools related teaching and skills training assessment.
(1) Input and output of the PLC module All the terminals are led out to the panel through the adapter terminal, and connected using the K2 test line.
(2) The experimental circuit and device are fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
(3) PLC module selects Siemens cpu224XP module, provides digital 14 input, 10 transistor (DC24V) output, 2 analog input, 2 analog output.
(4) The PLC input can simulate the digital input state through the switch operation.
(5) The USB-PPI programming cable is connected to the computer.
(6) The training platform has a good security protection system.
(1) Input power: single-phase three-wire system 220V±10% 50Hz
(2) Dimensions: 297mm × 270mm × 80mm
(3) Machine capacity: <1KVA
(4) Weight: <100kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
(1): PLC transistor output (DC24V output)
(2): PLC analog output
(3): PLC module
(4): PLC digital output
(5): PLC total power and PLC DC24V output
(6): PLC analog input
The module contains 10 transistor outputs, and the LEDs indicate the output state.
This module contains 2 analog outputs.
This module contains the Siemens CPUS7-200 224XP DC/DC/DC module. It contains 14 digital inputs, 10 transistors (DC24v) output, 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs.
The module contains 14 digital inputs that can be used to simulate the digital input state via a switch.
3.5 PLC total power supply and PLC DC24V output
The module power supply is AC220V input, and the built-in DC24V power supply supplies power to the PLC. Power outlets with switches and fuses are safe and reliable.
This module contains 2 analog inputs.
(1) USB-PPI programming cable 1 piece
(2) PLC programming software CD 1 piece
(3) power plug wire 1 piece
(4) 10A fuses 10 pieces
(5) 1yellow indicator light, 1green indicator light, 1red indicator light
(6) English manual 1 piece
(7) 2mm test line 25 pieces
(8) 2mm terminals 3 pieces