ZT0014 Boiling Heat Transfer Unit Vocational Training Equipment Heat Transfer Training Equipment
Liquid boiling has different boiling modes according to the difference in heat flux density of the process. The membrane boiling that weakens the evaporation and the nucleate boiling that accelerates the evaporation, how to limit the heat flux density, and accurately control the boundary of the transition from membrane boiling to nucleate boiling, Preventing damage to the heating surface is an important issue faced in the experiment. The ZT0014 boiling heat transfer test bench is a training and teaching device for directly observing the process of liquid boiling and evaporation. The whole process is carried out in a transparent tank, and a condenser in the form of a water-cooled coil is set for temperature control of a closed loop. R1233ZD is used as the experimental liquid. Compared with water, its boiling point is lower, about 18°C, so that the entire experimental process can be carried out at a lower temperature and lower heating power. The cooling water flow, heating power, pressure and temperature of all relevant points are recorded through the sensors set in the closed circuit. The measured value is directly displayed on the display in digital form.
①The whole experiment process of ZT0014 boiling heat transfer test bench is carried out in a transparent experiment tank, and the process is clear and easy to observe;
②The test bench is equipped with a condenser in the form of a water-cooled coil to control the surface temperature of the closed loop temperature;
③Using R1233ZD as the experimental liquid, it has a lower boiling point than water;
④The transient data during the change of the workbench is directly displayed on the display in digital form;
⑤The various physical quantity data of the workbench change process can also be transmitted to the PC through the USB interface for further processing;
- I Experiment overview
- 1.The purpose of the experiment
1) Deepen students’ understanding of the basic process of boiling heat transfer in large vessels.
2) Understand the boiling curve of a large container and its physical meaning.
3) Explore the effects of different factors on the boiling heat transfer of large vessels.
4) Enable students to fully participate in the entire scientific research experiment process including preliminary design, and cultivate students’ ability to innovate and develop.
- 2.Experimental equipment
- ZT0014 (Boiling heat transfer test test bench)
2.1 sets of USB cables
- A set of hoses
- A portion of packaging and testing liquid
- 3.Experimental hypothesis