SS3150T Training bench for industrial PLC educational lab equipment Electrical Lab Equipment
This training device includes Siemens S7-300 PLC, training simulation module and other control objects. Through related experiments, you can be familiar with the basic use of S7-300 PLC, programming methods, and the use of programming software. Cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills, suitable for teaching and skill training assessment of related majors in higher vocational schools, colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The training platform adopts the aluminum profile column frame structure, the measuring instrument and the training power supply are built-in and integrated, and the training circuit and components are combined in a hanging box. The units are flexible, easy to use, and not easy to damage.
(2) The experimental circuits and devices are fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
2 Performance parameters
3 Product composition
3.1 Power control panel
The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy profile panel, a closed box structure, and is connected to the lower shelf as a whole.
3.2 Training table
The training table is supported by aluminum profile columns, and the bottom universal wheels are braked, which can be moved and positioned flexibly. The desktop adopts a 25mm thick high-density substrate, and the surface is treated with high temperature and high pressure fireproof board veneer. It is equipped with 2 three-section guide rail drawers and 2 sliding door bottom cabinets. The structure is firm and beautiful.
3.3 Power control panel configuration
(1) Single-phase three-wire power input, controlled by a leakage circuit breaker, equipped with an emergency stop control button. In an emergency, press the emergency stop button and the circuit breaker to cut off the power.
3.4 Hanging box module
This module can meet students to do a variety of different experiments. Each test module is made according to standard size. When installing, insert the upper end of the module into the upper beam aluminum profile slot, and then align the lower end of the module with the lower groove and push it down. Clip the module to the beam. Hanging box module as shown
Schematic diagram of hanging box module
3.5 Supporting devices
(1) Traffic lights
(2) Conveyor belt
(4) Rolling door
4 Can complete the training content
(1) Simulated traffic light experiment
(2) Simulated conveyor belt experiment
(3) Simulated gate experiment
(4) Simulated rolling door experiment
(5) Touch screen experiment