ZE3509 Three-phase Winding Type Slip Ring Asynchronous Motor Didactic Equipment Automatic Trainer
1. Product Overview
In the rotor of the wound asynchronous motor, there are three groups (the tail end is connected to a star) winding. Because the rotor is rotating, the first end of the coil must be led out by a slip ring and a brush, so the slip ring is connected to the rotor winding. When starting, a rheostat is inserted in the rotor circuit to reduce the starting current and improve the starting characteristics. It can also be used to adjust the speed during normal operation. It is suitable for teaching and skills training and assessment of related majors in vocational colleges, technical colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The experimental device is fixed on the substrate, and the whole is simple and elegant.
(2) Equipped with safety electrical cable, safe and reliable.
(3) Equipped with starting resistance box
(1) Input power: three-phase AC380V
(2) Dimensions: 250mm×200mm×250mm
(3) Weight: 8kg