ZM8158 Sedimentation Tank Model Device educational equipment for schools Hydrodynamics Experiment Apparatus
(with abilities of measuring short circuiting in sedimentation tanks, demonstrate the effect of flow rate, allow students to observe real and ideal flow regimes, measure suspended solid removal efficiencies and other sedimentation related processes.
- Technical Specification
Need to have;
- Pump (with appropriate head and flow rate)
- Settling tank
- Flow meter in necessary positions
- Motor this can run with the other devices reasonably.
- Sump tank
- Other necessary devices need to be mounted for the purposes mentioned
- Electronic balances that best suits the type of measurement done in the equipment demonstration capabilities.
- Calcium Carbonate
- Instructional manual
- Installation of all the equipment and Training for 5 personnel.
NB: Specification stated between the interval values and the boundary values are acceptable