99150 Présentation HARMOCEM educational training equipment Electrical Training Panel
(1) This equipment consists of 2 boxes to reproduce the interference phenomenon encountered in the industrial environment. The control box consists of a power distribution structure and is shown in a schematic diagram on the front of the cabinet. It includes a governor and a product solution (compensation filter, self or capacity) for the phenomenon under study. Thanks to the selector switch linked to the summary, these elements can be diverted or merged at any time. The measuring point can make all the readings needed for actual work. And consider the possibility of connecting an active filter.
(2) The execution part contains non-linear loads (dimming lamps (halogen, fluorescent, ballast, induction lamp) …) to highlight harmonic phenomena, and powder braking loads for asynchronous motors, which are associated with the drive to allow research and EMC related phenomena (filter performance, wiring rules, shielding …).
(1) This experimental device adopts a sheet metal profile frame structure. The units cooperate flexibly, are easy to use, and are not easily damaged.
(2) The training platform has a good security protection system.
(3) The workbench is designed to eliminate interference from electrical networks through very practical work and simple measurement methods.
It provides users with the following actions:
Shunt or merge components
Operate one or more filters using the buttons on the side of the cabinet
Send the set value to the inverter using a potentiometer
Change the load with a potentiometer
Read rotation frequency and motor current
Mechanical characteristics of the cabinet
Dimensions: height: 800 mm, width: 600, depth: 300 mm
Dimensions: height: 600 mm, width: 600 mm, depth: 300 mm
The workbench is powered by a 220 V single-phase grounded power source.
Voltage: 220V single phase ± 10%
Frequency: 50 Hz ± 5%
Current: 16 A, connected via 2P + T socket
The conventional short-circuit current is set to 10 kA.
Rated impulse withstand voltage: 2.5 kV
Protection level: ll
Additionally, this socket must be protected by a 30 mA AC circuit breaker.
Technical characteristics of main components
-Variable speed drive of asynchronous motor 0.37 kW 200-240 V
-24 VDC Power Board-2.5A
-Transformer 100VA P: 220 V S: 24 V
-3 pole contactor 6 A 24 V 50/60 Hz
-Miniature contactor 6 A 24 V 50/60 Hz
-Miniature contactor 9 A four pole 2O + 2F 24 V 50/60 Hz
-4 A electromagnetic circuit breaker
-16A double pole circuit breaker
-Magnetic thermal bipolar circuit breakers 1A and 4A
-Single pole + neutral circuit breaker 6A C and 1A C
-24 V brake module
-Halogen lamp with lamp holder 220 V AC / 23 W
-Compact fluorescent electromagnetic ballast lamp 220V AC / 23 W
-Compact fluorescent electronic ballast lamp 220V AC / 23 W
-220 V AC induction light
-Single-phase inductors for harmonic filters 15 mH / 6.5 A, 46 mH / 3.5 A and 61 mH / 3,5 A