ZM8102D Refrigeration cycle demonstration bench Teaching Equipment Didactic Equipment
1 product overview
The experiment device introduces the refrigeration circulation system in detail, and includes the temperature, pressure, flow and other sensors, as well as the data acquisition and graphic simulation software. Grasp the refrigeration cycle system through experiment, the control principle and control mode, the corresponding knowledge and skills, to cultivate students fit, higher vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational school related professional teaching and skills training examination.
(1) the training platform adopts the frame structure of aluminum profile, and the bottom has the universal wheel, which can be moved flexibly, easy to use and not easily damaged.
(2) complete configuration, with USB connected collection card, compatible with extended file. Allows users to implement their own programs or simulation code.
(3) with graphic simulation software, students are allowed to edit data and control experiments
(4) the training platform has a good security system.
2 performance parameters
(1) input power: two-phase three-wire system 220V plus or minus 10% 50Hz
(2) external dimension: 1600mm x 800mm x 1600mm
(3) unit capacity: < 1KVA
(4) weight: < 120kg
(5) working conditions: temperature – 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ relative humidity < 85% (25 ℃)
3 product composition
3.1 power control screen
The power control panel adopts the aluminum plastic plate and the enclosed box structure, which is connected with the desktop below.
3.2 training table
The practical training table adopts the aluminum profile frame, the bottom wanxiang wheel brake braking, flexible movement and positioning, the tabletop USES fire prevention board mesa, the overall structure is firm, beautiful and generous.
3.4 basic components
Water reservoir with a capacity between 40L and 60L.
Condenser using water as a cooling fluid.
Evaporator using water as a thermal transfer fluid.
5 digital temperature sensors at least for the refrigerant fluid in the inlet and outlet of the compressor, the condenser, the pressure reducer valve and in the evaporator.
3 digital temperature sensors at least for the inlet and outlet of the cooling water.
A sensor for high pressure and a sensor for low pressure.
2 flow rate sensors for water + regulating valve.
A digital display at least of the power, the voltage and the current.
Graphic simulation software allowing students to edit data and to control the experiments.
Acquisition card with USB connection, compatible with extension files .Vi, allowing users to realize their own programs or simulation code.
All the necessary accessories for the efficient operating.
- Complete experiment
(1) compressor running experiment
(2) characteristic test of water condenser
(3) test of the characteristics of water evaporator
(4) experiment on the effect of water flow change on condensation and evaporation
(5) data collection experiment of refrigeration system
(6) parameter adjustment experiment system of refrigeration system
(7) vacuum experiment of refrigeration system
(8) filling experiment of refrigerant