ZM9001 Escalator Training Equipment educational lab equipment Electrical Automatic Trainer
Power supply: 3-phase 5-line AC380V/220V ±7.5% 50Hz
Escalator speed: 0.5 m/s
Lift height: 1000 mm
Rated power: ≤5.5KW
Safety protection: ground protection, over current, overload, leakage protector, shatter-resistant, anticollision, according to relevant national standards
The elevator electrical skills training and evaluation experimental device is the PLC electrical control teaching and assessment for the electrical, automation and related majors, social electrician training, and county and city maintenance electrician appraisers (station) of major, technical secondary schools and vocational schools. The development can be used for classroom demonstrations, principle operation of elevator electrical control and experimental internship. The training device artificially sets dozens of circuit faults. Students use the principle diagram to analyze and judge faults, and comprehensively and truly understand the elevator electrical faults and elimination. It is an ideal equipment for skill training assessment, and the teaching effect is truly remarkable.
Second, technical indicators
- Input power: three-phase four-wire (or three-phase five-wire) AC380V±10% 50Hz
- Machine capacity: <8kVA
- Lifting height: 2000mm
- Control mode: PLC+ frequency conversion self-start control.
- Monitoring system: real-time monitoring of voltage and current conditions.
- Fault module: It has 30 common fault simulation setting functions.
- Safety protection: It has protection grounding, overload, overcurrent and leakage current protection functions, and the safety meets national standards.
- Dimensions: 8000mm (length) × 1600mm (width) × 4200mm (height)
- Training table size: 1680 × 750 × 1610mm
- Auxiliary ladder size: 1400 × 600 × 2180mm
- Device structure: The training elevator is steel structure, and the test bench is iron double-layer matt dense spray structure, which is sturdy and durable.
Third, the basic configuration of the experimental device
- AC power supply: Provide three-phase five-wire AC power supply (AC380V) with overcurrent leakage protection measures.
- Personal safety protection system: The current-type leakage protection device is installed on the test bench. If there is leakage current in the control circuit or the strong electric output circuit, the power supply is cut off immediately to ensure the safety of the experimental personnel and equipment.
- Experimental platform: The voltage and current monitoring table is installed on the panel, which can visually observe the working state of the elevator in real time, and the elevator shape is realistic; it is completely developed by the elevator actually used in industry. The elevator is equipped with a complete and detailed schematic of the line to facilitate analysis of the working principle of the equipment and line fault analysis and elimination.
- Fault setting: The panel has 20-28 fault switches according to different configurations, and 29-32 is a standby switch, which is convenient for randomly setting elevator safety line faults during the teaching process, and fully adapts to the needs of teaching content changes.
- Experimental table: The experimental table is built by industrial standard aluminum profiles, and the surface of the profile is treated by electro-oxidation, which is beautiful and durable. The table top is made of high-density sheet, which is sturdy and beautiful in appearance; it has two large drawers for tools and materials.
- The experimental project and main content:
- Make students familiar with the working principle and structural composition of industrial common sidewalk escalators, and the structure and principle of low-voltage electrical appliances.
- By analyzing the electrical schematic diagram, the students grasp the safety protection and working form of the elevator by means of schematic analysis; and through analysis and measurement, find out the location of the fault point and deeply understand the operating principle of the elevator.
- Improve students’ practical hands-on analysis skills and actually improve their skill operation level.
- Through the analysis and elimination of the elevator failure, the cognition and understanding of the common faults of the elevator are completed.
- Through the programming of the Mitsubishi PLC host, understand the programming principles and methods of the PLC program.
- Escalator teaching simulation software
The software uses 3DPDF virtual simulation technology, 3D PDF combines dynamic PDF documents of text, images, images, videos and forms (ie interactive PDF documents with 3D animation), including rich 3D data. The software interface is vivid and beautiful, easy to learn and use, can improve the interest of teachers and students, and deepen students’ understanding and application of knowledge. Through three-dimensional disassembly animation, three-dimensional assembly animation, simulation disassembly and other methods, the software vividly demonstrates the disassembly and assembly process of the elevator ladder mechanism, truss structure, drive mainframe and other modules. The following functions can be implemented:
- Virtual interactive disassembly animation, in the order of mechanical structure, each step has an animation and detailed disassembly text introduction.
- The software can freely rotate, zoom, pan, hide, isolate, display, etc. the model, with rotation model, zoom model, mobile model, hidden selection, isolation selection, all display, full screen switching, etc. .
- Software playback function: There are buttons for the first step, the previous step, the play all, the next step, the last step and so on.
- Basic knowledge and introduction of the principles of escalators
- Animated demonstration of the working principle of the escalator
- Virtual disassembly and assembly, three-dimensional animation demonstration of escalator steps.
- Escalator drive host virtual disassembly, 3D animation demonstration.
- Virtual disassembly and assembly of 3D animation of automatic truss structure.
- The structural characteristics of the escalator
- Structural features
The escalator is an open transport machine that is electrically driven and capable of transporting passengers in large quantities and continuously in a certain direction.
It has the characteristics of compact structure, safe and reliable, simple and convenient installation and maintenance. Therefore, in places where passenger traffic is large and concentrated,
Such as stations, terminals, shopping malls, etc., can be widely used. The escalator has transportation capacity, and all transmission parts are made of metal parts.
VII. The main training projects:
Escalator handrail installation and adjustment training equipment
Escalator cascade installation and adjustment training equipment
Escalator traction machine system installation and adjustment training equipment
Escalator drive mechanism installation and adjustment training equipment
Escalator mechanical anti-reverse system, electrical anti-reverse system installation and commissioning training equipment
Escalator lubrication system assembly and experimental training equipment
Escalator safety protection system assembly and action experiment training equipment.