ZM8148 Orifice Discharge Apparatus Fluid Mechanics Lab Equipment Teaching Equipment For College
Purpose – To enable students to conduct full analysis of the flow through five different orifices over a range of flow rates.
- Cylindrical glass tank with orifice fitted in base
- Five interchangeable orifices
- Pitot tube and knife edge to measure jet velocity and diameter
- Quick release fitting for easy connection to hydraulics bench
- Educational Software available as an option
The Orifice Discharge accessory enables full analysis of the flow through five different orifices over a range of flow rates.
➤ Determining the contraction and velocity coefficients
➤ Calculating the discharge coefficient
- Standard orifice: sharp-edged 13mm diameter
- head: 365mm
Traverse mechanism: lead screw with adjusting nut calibrated 0.1mm per division