ZM2136 Home energy visualization test bench Renewable Training Equipment
1 product overview
This system can simulate the process of solar power, so that the students of photovoltaic power generation systems have a preliminary understanding, familiar with the composition of off-grid and photovoltaic generation (dg) in power system, connection and operating principle. To cultivate the students’ corresponding knowledge and skills, suitable for the teaching and skills training assessment of higher vocational colleges, vocational schools, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) training using aluminum column frame structure, measuring instrument and load module uses the way of hanging box installation, training power built-in integrated installation, with a universal wheel, at the bottom of the various units with flexible, easy to use, not easy to damage.
(2) the solar panel adopts aluminum profile frame, which can adjust the Angle of solar panel according to the Angle of solar light. The bottom is equipped with universal wheel, which can be moved easily and easily.
(3) the experimental circuit and devices are fully configured and can be used in combination to complete the training contents of a variety of subjects.
(4) the training platform has a good security system.
2 performance parameters
(1) solar power plant: the whole aluminum alloy structure, the Angle of the photovoltaic panel can be adjusted, the bottom with the wanxiang wheel can be moved and locked, the shape size is 800*800*1580mm (long and wide).
(2) off-network training platform: all aluminum alloy structure, bottom with wanxiang wheel can be moved and locked, the shape dimension 910*700*1540mm (long width height)
(3) power box unit: aluminum profile panel structure, embedded installation of power parts, instrument and load module with aluminum alloy hanging box unit form, connection convenience.
(4) solar panel parameters are as follows:
(5) load regulator 24 v
(6) battery 12 v-12ah
(7) voltage converter 24V DC/230V AC. 200 w.
(8) load controller 12/24v dc-20a
(9) differential circuit breaker 16/30 ma
(10) converter 500 w
It is a wheel system allowing the study of the energy restitution on the 230V AC power grid as well as its use in an isolated zone.
3.The system is composed of:
1) Electrical cabinet:
An electrical cabinet for a standardized solar power station mounted on a frame with wheels.
It is composed of two parts:
The first part is dedicated for the use in an isolated site:
*A technical cabinet for the solar power plant
*An inverter 1500W with an automatic synchronization with the grid 230V.
*3 sensors measuring the wind speed (m/s), the solar radiation (W/m2) as well as the solar panel temperature (°C) with their cables.
*Software for monitoring the parameters and the photovoltaic data.
*A load regulator 24V.
*2 batteries 12V-12Ah.
*Voltage converter 24V DC/230V AC. 200W.
*Load controller 12/24V DC-20A.
*A 30 m length cable for connecting the solar panels in every solar system type.
*The base is included.
2) Solar panels:
*4 solar panels 200Wc mounted on inclinable frames.
*Automatic adjusting inclination from 5° to 70°.
3) Housing frame:
Frame with wheels reproducing, on a vertical panel, the electrical installations allowing the use of voltage sources (AC+DC) produced from the solar power stations.
It is composed of two parts:
The first part is dedicated for the use in isolated zone:
*Differential circuit breaker 16A/30mA.
*Set of loads 24V DC.
*Set of loads 230V AC.
*A box with safety sockets for the measures of I and U.
The second part is dedicated for the use in a site with power grid:
* Differential circuit breaker 16A/30mA.
* Set of loads 100W/230V AC.
*Socket 2P+T-230V AC-50Hz.
* A box with safety sockets for the measures of I and U.
4) Necessary accessories:
*Solar analyzer allows drawing the curve current/voltage of the solar panel with software and USB cable.
*delivered package wired.
- Complete experiment
(1) battery characteristic experiment: 1) electric parameter measurement 2) battery series and parallel
(2) charging controller experiment: 1) anti-protection experiment 2) controller to the battery’s overcharge protection experiment 3) control of the battery in the experiment 4) anti-recharging experiment
(3) solar power grid experiment
(4) photovoltaic charging control experiment
(5) measurement of power generation power
(6) test of photovoltaic panel open-circuit voltage test
(7) short circuit current test for photovoltaic panels
(8) photovoltaic panel power measurement experiment
(9) the maximum power measurement experiment of photovoltaic panels under different lighting conditions
(10) experiment on output characteristics of photovoltaic panels
(11) experiment of photovoltaic panel charging control principle
(12) photovoltaic panel anti-recharging experiment
(13) series and parallel experiment of photovoltaic panels
(14) experiment of the basic principle of inverter
(15) simple inverter output waveform test experiment
(16) series and parallel experiment of photovoltaic panels
(17) experiment of the basic principle of inverter
(18) simple inverter output waveform test experiment
(19) inverter power supply drive ac load test
(20) environmental parameter measurement experiment