ZM8205 Fluid Properties Apparatus Vocational Training Equipment Didactic Bench
(which can able to demonstrate the basic properties of fluids) with capabilities of measuring density, specific gravity, and viscosity of fluids. Which can also allow students to observe and measure the effect of capillarity? Allow to demonstrate Archimedes’ Principle as optionally.
- Technical Specification
Need to have;
- Pycnometer (Density bottle) with a capacity of between 25 to 100 (any value in between and at the boundary is acceptable)
- Barometer with a capacity ranging from 500 to 1500 bar (any range values in between are acceptable).
- Universal Hydrometer with a varying resolution.
- Hydrometer Jars at least 2 with a diameter between 50 to 100 mm
- Lever balance with dual scales (0 to 250 grams x 1gram and 0 to 1 Kg x 10 grams). Here any range above the mentioned value is acceptable..
- Spirit filled with thermometer glass (with a range of working from -200C to 1000C). Any temperature range values in between the stated are acceptable.
- Viscometer (optionally sphere) tubes of 2 in number. Need to be 25 to 50 mm with calibration marks at different levels. It is possible to supply a specification of the mentioned device with a value in between stated.
- One parallel plate Capillary tube apparatus with 5 to 10 tubes in number of varying size (any number in between is possible but need to specify it). Need to have a length of 100 to 200 mm and having different mm bores.
- The support frame for the components may be made of stainless steel or PVC.
- Archimedes’ Apparatus one in number.
- One parallel plate Capillary apparatus.
- Instructional manual