ZM8157 Column Test Apparatus engineering educational equipment Hydrodynamics Lab Equipment
(which can be used in sedimentation studies):
- Technical Specification
Need to have:
- Graduated glass cylinder a maximum of 1m long, 50 to 75 mm bore and at least five in number. (need to supply also 1 set of reserve)
- A backboard for the purpose of mounting the graduated cylinder. It needs to allow the graduated cylinders to be removed from it for the purpose of cleaning.
- The cylinders need to have clearly visible scales in it.
- Stop clock
- Electronic balance (with capability of measuring up to 500 grams and sensitivity not less 10-1
- Specific gravity bottle
- Plastic Beakers with a capacity 2 liter preferably.
- Instructional manual
- Installation of all the equipment and Training for 5 personnel.
NB: Specification stated between the interval values and the boundary values are acceptable.