ZM8206 Coagulation Flocculation Demonstrator Teaching Equipment Educational Workbench
(which have magnetic or electronic stirrer) ( Allows students to determine optimum dosage of coagulant, optimum pH, and other coagulation and flocculation related important parameters).
- Technical Specification
Need to have;
- Test tubes of 6 in number with Stand
- Stirrer with a speed of 0 to 500 rpm (any range value in the range mentioned is acceptable) and 6 in number with each having their own variable speed motors.
- Glass Beakers of 0.5 to a1 liter capacity and 5 to 10 in number (must be equal to the number of test tubes supplied) (1 liter beaker is preferable).
- Stirrer assembly which is removable.
- Universal power supply which allow low voltage operation
- Bench top flocculation and coagulation test unit with LED illumination and integral control panel.
- pH meter (Electronic or that can work with battery)
- Turbidity meter (electronic)
- Stop clock
- Instructional manual