ZM8156 Basic Hydraulics Bench educational lab equipment Hydrodynamics Laboratory Equipment
Purpose – The equipment allows students to study hydraulics and fluid mechanics in a safe, visual and easy-to-understand way.
- Mobile, floor standing service unit for fluid mechanics apparatus
- Base constructed from robust, corrosion resistant plastic molding
- Top constructed from glass reinforced plastic
- Sump tank capacity 250 liters
- Volumetric flow measurement via remote sight gauge. Two ranges for flows from 1 to 6 litres per minute and 5 to 40 litres per minute
- Open channel in bench top with quick release outlet fitting
- Self priming centrifugal circulating pump provides water at 21m head at no flow, and a maximum flow of 60 liters per minute.