ZM6249 Faults simulation bench on refrigeration system Teaching Equipment
The training device used for further study of common refrigeration compression cycle. Condenser and evaporator fan are with eight pieces of transparent pipe and fan which speed is adjustable, it can directly observe the condensation and evaporation process of refrigerant in the system, intuitive response under the same conditions of 4 kinds of refrigerants refrigeration change under different throttling device, and through the fan speed change of the condenser and evaporator heat transfer effect, under different conditions of refrigerant refrigeration.
The training bench takes aluminum frame with cabinet structure, it is concise and fastness, it is not only to lighten the equipment, but also ensure the strength of equipment, it is equipped with 4 universal casters on its bottom, which is easy to move.
The refrigeration circulation pipeline is laid on installation panel, it is painted with different colors on high and low temperature area, which is easy for observation and distinguish.
The equipment is fitted with good safety protection system. It is equipped with high-low pressure protection switch in refrigerating cycle, when system pressure is abnormal; the compressor can stop work immediately to protect compressor and system. It is equipped with earth leakage circuit breaker, emergency stop and reliable ground protection in electrical circuit, which is to ensure safety of equipment and personal.
(1) Input power: 220V±10%, 50Hz
(2) Overall dimension: 1600mm×800mm×1800mm
(3) Weight: 100kg
(4) Operating condition: environment temperature 10℃～30℃, relative humidity ＜75% (25)
(5) Refrigerant: R134a
The bench allows:
- Understanding and analyzing the characteristics of the different refrigeration system’s components.
- Analyzing the different functional defects of a refrigeration system and finding the defective organs.
- Simulating 15 faults minimum in the refrigeration system.
- Study of the different expansion’s modes.
- Calculating the thermal balances at the condenser and the evaporator as well as the theoretical and real efficiencies.
- Determination of the freezing cycle diagram.
- The refrigerant fluid is conformed to the new standards of the refrigerant fluids.
- Forced convection.
- Copper pipes.
- Forced convection.
- Electromagnetic valve.
- Manual valves, low pressure regulator valves.
- Liquid-steam exchanger.
- Suction line accumulator.
- Pressure switches, high and low pressure manometers.
- Flow meters.
- Digital thermometers.
- Enthalpy diagram of the refrigerant fluid (A3 format).
- The necessary accessories for the efficient functioning.
Power supply: 220V/380V/50Hz.