TB230329S05 VRF Air Conditioner System Teaching Equipment Equipment Refrigeration Training Equipment
- These trainers are designed to demonstrate the operation and the performance of Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) type air conditioning
- The student will be able to follow the refrigeration cycle, explore the lay out and function of all the major components and controls, review installation procedures, perform servicing and troubleshooting exercises
- The trainer is a fully operational unit that contains all the basic components as found on VRV
- The trainer is built around special workbench that incorporates a demonstration board onto which the component are mounted and the bench mounted on four swivel brake type wheels for easy mobility
- The Components are clearly laid out and marked with labels for easy identification. Silk screen color diagrams of the refrigeration and electrical circuits are provided for instructional guidance.
- Hand valves are used to cut in and out various components and also to introduce malfunctions.
- Sight glasses monitor the refrigeration state at strategic locations. A number of special controls, meters and transparent view ports have been provided in order for the student to control and monitor a variety of experiments
- Detailed courseware is provided including a manual containing student exercises together with the factory service and installation manuals
- Outdoor unit comes with the Compressor 2 Indoor units (Ceiling & Split type, expansion valve, reversing valve, refrigerant filter drier, receiver, oil separator, hand valve and sight glasses.
- A high/low pressure control is included for system protection
- Control panel with voltmeter, ampere meter, on/off control, and electrical protection circuit breaker.