TB220505S64 Automation System For Homes And Buildings Didactic Equipment Building Automation Training Equipment
1 Product Overview
The training device includes KNX training. The control method is to train students’ corresponding knowledge and skills, and it is suitable for the teaching and skills training assessment of higher vocational colleges, higher vocational schools, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The training platform adopts aluminum frame structure, which is easy to use and not easy to damage.
(2) The intelligent components are fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
(3) The training platform has a good security protection system.
2 Performance parameters
(1) Dimensions: 1250mm × 65mm × 1850mm
(2) Machine capacity: <1.5KVA
(3) Weight: <220kg
(4) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
3 Product composition
The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy profile panel, and the closed box structure is integrated with the lower placement frame.
- Components: 1 blind actuator, 1 heating regulator, 1 light intensity regulator
- Power supply: Input 110-230 vac, output 24 vdc
- Communication protocol: Knx
- Use: Lighting automation and air conditioning using field bus technique Additional features
- With KNX protocol for residential automation, such as its network topology and structuring
- Interface study of the KNX association
- programming software
- Programming of real residential
- automation situations.
- Sending of signals by means of buttons, infrared signal
- Motion sensor, presence sensor,
- temperature and luminosity sensor
- ON/OFF and dimmable control of lamps and action of blinds
- Tablet supervision configuration for control without • project wire. It must include the following components:
- 1 640mA power supply
- 1 Dali converter
- 1 dimmable reactor
- 3 lamps
- 1 KNX protocol button
- 1 KNX protocol button with IR receiver
- 1 KNX protocol binary input
- 1 KNX protocol motion sensor
- 1 presence sensor with lighting adjustment and KNX protocol IR receiver; 01 external temperature and luminosity sensor KNX protocol
- 1 on/off actuator with manual action and current detection KNX protocol
- 1 universal dimmer KNX protocol
- 1 blind control
- 1 component for 0-10V dimming KNX protocol
- 1 communication component
- 1 Tablet module for Wireless supervision
- 1 interface module for KNX
- 1 duplo switch
- 1 infrared remote control with 11 channels It must include:
- Use manual
- Exercise manual
- Connection cables
- Software and cable for KNX programming
It contains the following technical data:
- Approximate dimensions: 2000 x 1410 x 840 mm (W x H x D)
- Work station composed of anodized aluminum profiles, carbon steel and medium density particle board (MDP)
- Source protection against short circuits, overloads and electrical discharges
- Crossbars for fastening the components
- Components with IP20 degree of protection, high-resistance laminate and indelible identification with rear closure
- Fastening of the components without the need to use tools
- Electrical connections of components by means of 4mm safety terminals.