TB220505S57 Educational Robot Station Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Modular Product System
1. System overview
The industrial robot teaching and training device integrates automatic control, position control, motor control, pneumatic control, programmable controller, sensor and other technologies, and is a typical mechatronic control device. The device helps students to learn about mechanical design, electrical automation, automatic control, computer technology, sensor and detection technology, industrial engineering and other knowledge. The application of programmable controller programming, sensor and detection technology, motor drive and control technology can improve students’ comprehensive abilities in design, assembly, and debugging.
The device is composed of industrial robot, controller and robot teaching box, industrial robot handling unit, industrial robot trajectory drawing unit, industrial robot gripper, safety unit, electrical control system, pneumatic system, robot workbench, etc.
2.Basic technical parameters of the system
Robot brand: EFORT
Power of the whole machine: ≤2Kw;
Air source requirements: 0.4-0.6MPa (pressure), 30L/MIN (flow)
Safety protection measures: with overload, short circuit, leakage and other functions
Robot load capacity: 5kg
Number of axes: 6 axes
Safety protection: closed metal mesh and transparent door, safety light curtain protection
3. Features of the system
The industrial robot teaching and training device comprehensively applies multi-disciplinary technology, and is suitable for practical teaching of courses such as mechanical principles, automatic control principles, electrical control and programmable controllers, sensors and detection technology, and computer control technology. In addition, the comprehensive training device has the following characteristics:
(1) The training device is a modular open design structure, which can not only be used as an independent system alone, but also can be combined with other similar equipment as a subsystem. Modules can be replaced to facilitate secondary development.
(2) The working process and operating status of various pneumatic components, electrical components and mechanical motion actuators are intuitive;
(3) The training device has manual and automatic control modes. Through manual control, the working performance of the main components such as the mechanical transmission mechanism, motor, limit protection switch, solenoid valve, air cylinder, air gripper, etc. of the device can be tested normally;
(4) The training table is composed of aluminum profiles and steel plates welded. The unique T-slot on the table is convenient for the disassembly and installation of mechanical parts and electrical components. The electrical installation board of the training table can be pulled out to facilitate circuit layout and installation and debugging. , In addition, the legs of the training table are equipped with rollers with brakes, which is convenient for the device to move the position;
(5) It has good safety performance.
4. Applicable professional courses
The industrial robot teaching and training device is suitable for the practical teaching of mechanical principles, automatic control principles, electrical control and programmable controllers, sensors and detection technology, computer control technology, industrial engineering and other courses.
5. can complete the experiment content:
- Basic understanding of industrial robots.
- The motion operation of the industrial robot teach pendant.
- Point teaching of industrial robots.
- Basic parameter settings of industrial robots.
- Basic motion instruction learning of industrial robots.
- Program editing of industrial robots based on the teach pendant.
- Industrial robot IO control application.
- Basic wiring method of industrial robots.
- Simple trajectory running programming and teaching.
- Programming and teaching of plane and circular drawing tasks.
- Programming and teaching of plane rectangle drawing tasks.
- Programming and teaching of surface circle drawing tasks.
- Programming and teaching of surface rectangle drawing tasks.
- Fixed position handling programming and teaching.
- Programming and teaching of plane position handling and assembly.
- Programming and teaching of inclined plane position handling assembly.
- Fixed position handling programming and teaching;
- The application of industrial robots and suction cup fixtures;
- Power supply: 230 VAC
- Load capacity: 2 Kilograms
- Axes: 6 with brake and speed of 150°/s
- Includes: Pneumatic gripper capable of capturing pieces up to 40 millimeters wide
- Safety cabin
- Console of control
- Teaching pendant
- Dri\ie of control
- Handling module
- Mounting module
- Operating pressure: 6 Bar
- Type of structure: Vertical articulated robot arm. Additional features:
- Power supply with 24 VDC and 4A output
- Programming cable
- Programming and simulation software
- 1 interface box that allows control of the robot’s inputs and outputs
- installed on a workbench metal with profiled plate with wheels
- Pressure regulator with manometer for compressed air input, for each work module