TB220505S34 Robot Didactic Station Educational Equipment Flexible Manufacture System
1. System overview
The collaborative robot teaching and training device integrates automatic control, position control, motor control, pneumatic control, programmable controller, sensor and other technologies, and is a typical mechatronic control device. The device helps students to learn about mechanical design, electrical automation, automatic control, computer technology, sensor and detection technology, industrial engineering and other knowledge. The application of programmable controller programming, sensor and detection technology, motor drive and control technology can improve students’ comprehensive abilities in design, assembly, and debugging.
The device consists of collaborative robot, controller and collaborative teaching box, collaborative robot handling unit, collaborative robot trajectory drawing unit, collaborative robot palletizing unit, collaborative robot grinding and polishing unit, vision system, collaborative robot gripper, safety unit, electrical appliances Control system, pneumatic system, robot workbench, etc. By replacing the grabbing tooling, the robot can realize the functions of handling, stacking, trajectory simulation drawing, grinding and polishing.
2.Basic technical parameters of the system
Robot brand: EFORT
Power of the whole machine: ≤2Kw;
Air source requirements: 0.4-0.6MPa (pressure), 30L/MIN (flow)
Safety protection measures: with overload, short circuit, leakage and other functions
Robot load capacity: 7kg
Number of axes: 6 axes with electric servo gripper
Safety protection: closed metal mesh and transparent door, safety light curtain protection
Equipment weight: 180Kg
3. Features of the system
The collaborative robot teaching and training device comprehensively applies multi-disciplinary technology, and is suitable for practical teaching of courses such as mechanical principles, automatic control principles, electrical control and programmable controllers, sensors and detection technology, and computer control technology. In addition, the comprehensive training device has the following characteristics:
(1) The training device is a modular open design structure, which can not only be used as an independent system alone, but also can be combined with other similar equipment as a subsystem. Modules can be replaced to facilitate secondary development.
(2) The working process and operating status of various pneumatic components, electrical components and mechanical motion actuators are intuitive;
(3) When the parent tooling is grasping the grinding and polishing tooling and the vacuum suction cup tooling, the circuit and the gas circuit can be connected automatically without manual assistance.
(4) The training device has manual and automatic control modes. Through manual control, the working performance of the main components such as the mechanical transmission mechanism, motor, limit protection switch, solenoid valve, air cylinder, air gripper, etc. of the device can be tested normally;
(5) The training table is composed of aluminum profiles and steel plates welded. The unique T-slot on the table is convenient for the disassembly and installation of mechanical parts and electrical components. The electrical installation board of the training table can be pulled out to facilitate circuit layout and installation and debugging, In addition, the legs of the training table are equipped with rollers with brakes, which is convenient for the device to move the position;
(6) It has good safety performance.
4. Applicable professional courses
The collaborative robot teaching and training device is suitable for the practical teaching of mechanical principles, automatic control principles, electrical control and programmable controllers, sensors and detection technology, computer control technology, industrial engineering and other courses.
- Power supply: 120 Volt.
- Application: Collaborative.
- Load capacity: 7 Kilograms.
- Axes: 6.
- Includes: Controller, software, touch screen for controller, training car, safety laser scanner, air compressor, collaborative robotic system.
- Operating power: 0.5 Kilowatt.
- Type of structure: Vertical articulated robot arm. Additional features:
- Six-axis mechanical robot.
- High-performance controller unit, high-speed CPU, 1GB DRAM memory expansion, gigabit ethernet support and IoT capability.
- Programming and simulation software with ability to manipulate tools.
- Pendant with built-in color touch screen compatible with the control unit.
- Electronic documentation.
- Educational training car with a metal structure that includes parts transport belt and part assembly module and bases for tool exchange. The material of the car structure must be stainless metal. The training car in the upper part must include a metal structure and metal frame access doors with transparent glass.
- Safe zone scanner that covers the area of the training car.
- Work area of more than 180 degrees.
- Improved clamp with built-in laser pointer.
- Security laser scanner.
- Auditable security battery lamp.
- Ultra-quiet 4.6 Gal. air compressor.
- Large wheels, easy to roll, lockable (All Direction). 2D Vision System (with interface to the 6-axis mechanical arm robot), which allows:
- The vision process executed from the CPU of the main robot.
- View images and track production directly from the touch screen (Pendant).
- Capacity of vision algorithms for critical tasks and dynamically mask areas to ignore.
- Real-world lighting management with automatic exposure adjustment.
- Fully integrated robot command set.
- No PC or additional processing hardware required.
- Lighting kit for vision system that provides a light source and a power connector. Must include a kit of tweezers:
- Vacuum Cup: The EOAT vacuum cup allows students to simulate picking and placing a selected spot. The vacuum based air valve is robust and reliable.
- Mechanical clamp.
- Accessories kit for mechanical clamps.
- Electric servo parallel gripper. Includes: 1 Electric Servo Gripper Module, 1 set of gripper fingers and 1 connection cable.
- Multi-EOAT adapter kit: allows mounting for multiple clamps, camera and light. Includes: EOAT extension, mounting brackets, mounting hardware. It must include the training of 3 instructors for the use and programming of the robots, with manufacturer certification. This training should be as follows:
- Robot programming and operation.
- Safety course for the operation of collaborative robots.
- Total, 88 hours of training eats. The instructor and student manuals in Spanish must be delivered, as well as the instructor’s didactic guide and the student’s learning guide, in addition to the equipment installation and start-up manual.
6. can complete the experiment content:
- Basic understanding of collaborativerobots.
- The motion operation of the collaborativerobot teach pendant.
- Point teaching of collaborativerobots.
- Basic parameter settings of collaborativerobots.
- Basic motion instruction learning of collaborativerobots.
- Program editing of collaborativerobots based on the teach pendant.
- collaborativerobot IO control application.
- Basic wiring method of collaborativerobots.
- Simple trajectory running programming and teaching.
- Programming and teaching of plane and circular drawing tasks.
- Programming and teaching of plane rectangle drawing tasks.
- Programming and teaching of surface circle drawing tasks.
- Programming and teaching of surface rectangle drawing tasks.
- Fixed position handling programming and teaching.
- Programming and teaching of plane position handling and assembly.
- Programming and teaching of inclined plane position handling assembly.
- Plane matrix three-dimensional palletizing programming and teaching.
- Application and control of vision system.
- Vision system and robot linkage control.
- Fixed position handling programming and teaching;
- Programming and teaching of visual inspection and classification arrangement;
- The application of collaborativerobots and electric servo grippers;
- The application of collaborativerobots and suction cup fixtures;