TB220505S26 Workbench For Machine Testing Direct Current Electrical Trainer Didactic Equipment Electrical Lab Equipment
1 Product Overview
The training device includes various types of motors and industrial control components. Through relevant experiments, you can familiarize yourself with the operating characteristics of DC motors and the use of various industrial control components, master the control principles and control methods, and cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and Skills, suitable for higher vocational, higher vocational, secondary vocational schools and technical and vocational schools related teaching and skills training assessment.
(1) The training platform adopts aluminum profile column frame structure, the whole is simple and generous, and the universal wheel is installed at the bottom. It can be moved flexibly and can be adjusted independently according to the ground conditions. It is convenient to use and not easy to damage.
(2) A variety of types of motors, fully equipped, can be used in combination.
(3) Combination of software and hardware, can complete the training content of a variety of courses
(4) The training platform has a good security protection system.
2 performance parameters
(1) Machine capacity: <2KVA
(2) Weight: <260kg
(3) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
3 product composition
3.1 Training table
The training table is supported by aluminum profiles and the universal wheel is attached to the bottom. It can be moved flexibly and can be adjusted independently according to the ground conditions. The desktop is made of 25mm thick high-density substrate, and the surface is treated with high-temperature and high-pressure fireproof board. The structure is firm and the whole is simple and generous.
3.2 Power Box Introduction
- Power supply: 230 Volt.
- Includes: Workbench, power supply, DC motor/generator, electrodynamometer, unit for measuring torque, speed and mechanical power, variable resistive load, generator-derived field rheostat and DC starting rheostat
- Power: 50 Volt-ampere.
- Type: Single phase.
- Separate excitation voltage 220 Vdc, RPM: 3000, It also functions as a DC motor, Form of construction: IM B3, Protection: IP 22.
- It must have an electro dynamometer / brake dynamo.
- Power: 450 W, Excitation voltage: 220 Vdc, Rpm: 3000, Braking torque: 1.5 – 0 – 1.5 Nm, Mechanical device for torque measurement, Form of construction: IM B3, Protection: IP 22.
- Management microcontroller with USB interface for connecting the unit to a personal computer. 4 keys (Up/Down—Return/Back) for instrument management. 128 x 64 LCD that simultaneously shows speed (in rpm), torque (in Nm), force (in kg) and mechanical power (in W). Speed measurement, 0-5000 RPM measurement probe input. The display unit also indicates the value of the mechanical power of the engine under test. 3 analog outputs from 0 to +10Vdc, proportional to the measured magnitudes of speed, torque and mechanical power, for XY recorder.
- The supply must include a single-phase power cable with a Franco-German plug, variable resistive load, 3 independent ohmic sectors, 21 values of single-phase or DC active power, 7 values of three-phase active power.
- Linear rheostat, Power: 500 W, Current: 0.31 A, Resistance value: 5000 it, Terminals: 3.
- The supply must have a DC starting rheostat, rotor starting, stator starting.
- Linear rheostat, Power: 3 x 500 W, Current: 3 x 3.16 A, Resistance value: 3 x 5o n, Terminals: 9.
- The equipment must be contained in a metal tabletop box whose front panel shows the serigraphed synoptic diagram. It must include the following:
- Table to meet laboratory requirements, with dimensions 2,000×1,000×860 mm, height-adjustable feet.
- Power supply installed on the work table itself with the following characteristics: Electromagnetic type general control, with switch, high sensitivity differential magneto-thermal automatic switch and emergency button. It is required with a service line with single-phase and three-phase 400/230 V outlets, protected by a 40A switch with safety terminals. Fixed line of 220 Vdc — 3 A, rectified and protected voltage, variable line of 0 – 430 Vac three-phase — 3 A / 0 – 500 Vdc — 4 A, with protection by means of fuses and separation of the instruments for the measurement of voltages. AC/DC output, stabilized fixed line 6/12/24 Vdc – 2A, with electronic protection against short circuits and overloads.
- DC motor / generator, polyexcitation (separate, compound, in series).
- A unit for measuring torque, speed and mechanical power.
- Probe for speed detection of rotating electrical machines. 20 kg load cell.
- Induction in the use and management of the equipment.