TB220505S18 Teaching Station For Level, Flow, Pressure And Temperature Control Didactic Equipment Process Control Trainer
1 Product overview
Process control is short for automatic control of production processes, which is an important part of automation technology. It usually refers to the automatic control of production processes in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, light industry, building materials, nuclear energy and other industrial productions in a continuous or cyclical process. In the modern industrial production process, process control technology is playing an increasingly important role in achieving various optimal technical and economic indicators, improving economic efficiency and labor productivity, improving working conditions, and protecting the ecological environment.
With the key technology and equipment system of process-oriented enterprise automation and information system as the main line, we design and manufacture a comprehensive practice teaching device for advanced process control professional laboratories, and establish a professional subject laboratory engineering practice base.
The design of the training device is reasonable and versatile, which not only meets the requirements of the experimental teaching of related courses in the specialty of industrial automation and automatic control, but also applies to the research and development of graduate students.
- It adopts industrial aluminum profile frame, transparent structure design and open interface. With a universal wheel at the bottom, each unit is flexible, easy to use and not easily damaged.
- 2. Widely used temperature, flow, liquid level, and pressure sensing sensing devices in the industry can be diversified and designed related experiments.
- 3. The idea of time-sharing control can collect two or three parameters at the same time, for example, one set of measured flow and one set of measured temperature. The object system is made of all-aluminum alloy. From the perspective of aesthetics and without losing the concept of engineering, we will examine and build a professional laboratory experimental object system for process equipment, and build it into a demonstration laboratory with the atmosphere of the times.
- 4. The device can complete the basic control training project of process control, realize the control of flow, temperature, pressure, liquid level four parameters and PID adjustment function, and can achieve the purpose of various teaching and training.
2 Technical capacity
1). Dimensions: 1600 × 800 × 1800 mm (length × width × height)
2). Machine capacity: <2KVA
3). Working environment: -10 ° C ~ 40 ° C, relative humidity: 20% ~ 90% no condensation
4). Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 °C ~ +40 °C Relative humidity <85% (25 °C)
3 Product composition
The installation of the experimental device of the process control system is free from water leakage and rust, stable operation and low noise. The controlled object is separated from the control electrical system to avoid electrical leakage caused by liquid leakage:
The experimental device consists of an electrical control box and two controlled objects.
- Actuators: Positioning valves, ball valve and heater.
- Application: Teaching automation of continuous and discontinuous processes.
- Number of deposits: 2.
- Control hardware: Plc
- Includes: Software.
- Installation of components: mounting frame, profiled panel and piping system.
- Means of visualization of the process: HMI screen
- Sensors: Capacitive, float, ultrasound, flow, pressure and temperature.
- Sensors: 8.
- Electric voltage: 120 to 240 Volts.
- Type of liquid storage: Polycarbonate tanks.
- Type of station: Compact.
- Types of control: Universal. Additional features:
- You must perform the configuration and programming of the PLC through software.
- Must guarantee the learning of different controller programming languages.
- You must create projects in the HMI.
- You must operate the frequency inverter through digital and analog controls.
- Must perform PID controls in closed loop with choice of proportional, integral and derivative parameters. Preset value adjustment and temperature ON/OFF control. It must include the following:
- Use manual.
- Connection cables.
- A PLC with at least 40 digital I/O, 07 analog I/O and communication through MPI, Profibus-DP and Profinet protocols.
- A Profinet remote unit.
- An expansion for Hart entrance.
- The HMI must have a color touchscreen display of at least 10.4 inches.
- AI minus two 20-liter methacrylate tanks.
- A frequency inverter to activate the pump.
- A 0.5 CV centrifugal pump.
- A 1000W tubular type heating resistor.
- A PT100 temperature sensor.
- Two ultrasound sensors with analog output.
- A flow sensor with Hart output.
- AI minus four capacitive type level sensors.
- A pressure transducer.
- Installation and start-up of the equipment.
- Induction with certified instructor for its operation and maintenance.