TB220505S12 Industrial Controls Training Bench Didactic Equipment Electrical Laboratory Equipment
1. Product overview
This training device includes control objects such as PLC and training simulation module. Through related experiments, you can be familiar with the basic use of PLC, programming methods and the use of programming software. Cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills, suitable for teaching and skill training assessment of related majors in higher vocational schools, colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The training platform adopts the aluminum profile column frame structure, the measuring instrument and the training power supply are integrated and installed, and the training circuit and components are combined in a hanging box. The units are flexible, convenient to use, and not easy to damage.
(2) The experimental circuits and devices are fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of a variety of courses.
(3) The training platform has a good safety protection system. Allow students to conduct experiments independently, which is conducive to cultivating students’ ability to analyze and solve problems.
2. Performance parameters
((1) The capacity of the whole machine: <2KVA
((2) Weight: <120kg
((3) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10℃～+40℃ relative humidity ＜85% (25℃)
3. Product composition
3.1 Power box
The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy profile panel, a closed box structure, and is connected to the lower shelf as a whole.
(1) Single-phase three-wire power input, controlled by a leakage circuit breaker, equipped with an emergency stop control button. In an emergency, press the emergency stop button and the circuit breaker will cut off the power supply.
(2) Voltmeter and ammeter for output indication, equipped with 0-10V and 4-20mA signal generators.
(3) Equipped with power indicator light, European power input plug and safety power output terminal.
(4) Built-in AC power supply with short circuit protection function.
As mentioned above, the power box provides the DC24V and AC220V power supplies required by this training device; the DC power input uses the 2mm safety electrical cable, and the AC power output uses the 4mm safety electrical cable.
3.2 Training table
The training table is supported by aluminum profile columns, which can be moved flexibly, with a firm structure and beautiful appearance.
3.3 Hanging box module
This module can meet students to do a variety of different experiments. Each test module is made according to standard size. When installing, insert the upper end of the module into the upper beam aluminum profile slot, and then align the lower end of the module with the lower groove and push it down. Clip the module to the beam.
•Power supply: 120 to 208 volts.
•Includes: Power distributor, emergency button, circuit breakers, phase failure relay , timer, sensor (inductive, capacitive), thermal relay, contactors, frequency inverter, soft starter, programmable relay, ammeter and multimeter.
•Power: 5 KiloVoltiampere.
•Type: Triphasic. Additional characteristics:
•Allows the development of electrical power and control circuits.
•Allows the elaboration of circuits for direct starting of the single-phase motor.
•It can mount direct start, star-delta and compensator circuits for three-phase motors with 6 terminals and Dahlander.
•Allows the parameterization and operation of the frequency inverter for driving the motor.
•It has an auxiliary contactor module.
•Contains a 24Vdc programmable relay module with display, 12 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs.
•Supplied also with an analog ammeter; You should also have a digital multimeter.
•Dimensions: 2000 x 1410 x 840 mm (W x H x r’).
•Contains modules with IP20 protection degree, structural type TS and indelible identification with rear closure; fastening of the modules without the use of tools.
•Includes the installation and commissioning of the equipment.
•It has the following: signaling/activation modules;
a command module; a phase loss relay module; inductive sensor modules;
capacitive sensor modules;
thermal relay modules and 2 three-pole contactor modules.
•Includes the following: Soft starter connection and parameterization;
a distributor module;
an emergency button module;
a three-pole circuit breaker module,
a two-pole circuit breaker module;
a single pole circuit breaker module;
a motor circuit breaker module;
a 2-position signaling/switching module;
a 3-position signaling/switching module;
a timer module; end of course modules;
a soft starter module;
a frequency inverter module;
a power supply with protection against short circuits,
overloads and electric shocks;
crossbars for fixing the modules;
and induction in the use and management of the equipment.