TB-230222R-004 Mobile Didactic Bench For Solar Pumping Study Electrical Training Equipment
This training system simulate solar pump trainer, enable students to learn wind generate electricity. This trainer cultivate students hand on ability, it’s suitable for engineering university, training institute, technical schools.
(1)This trainer use aluminum column structure, with inner integrated measurement meters, there is universal wheels at the bottom, it’s easy to move.
(2) It can do many experiment circuit and components, students can combine them to different circuit, do different experiments and training content.
(3) Training workbench with safety protection system.
– Differences between the different solar pump systems
– Planning of solar pump systems
– Flow measurement
– Measuring the daily volume
– Study of the response to different degrees of irradiation and shading
– Study with different daily irradiation periods
– Recording of characteristics and calculation of pump and overall system efficiency.
– BLDC solar pump system with integrated measuring instrument, on a trolley
– Patch cable Cat5E 1x 1 m yellow, 2x 2 m yellow
– Ethernet adapter USB 2.0, 10/100
– SCADA Viewer software
– 4mm safety plug with socket (2x), black, 1000V/32A CAT II
– 4mm safety plug with socket (2x), red, 1000V/32A CAT II
– 4mm safety connection plug with socket (2x), blue, 1000V/32A CAT II
– Safety connection plug 4mm with socket (2x), gr/ye, 1000V/32A CAT II
– Safety test lead set, 4mm, 31 pcs
– Safety test lead 4mm, 50cm/20″, red, 600V CAT III ~ 1000V, CAT II / 32A
– Mobile aluminium experiment stand, 3 levels, multi-socket with 6 sockets, 49 “x28 “x79” WxDxH (1250x700x1995mm)
– Monitor stand for flat screen monitors up to 15kg/33lbs
– Keyboard adapter for flat screen monitor stand
– Screen for advanced photovoltaic equipment
– Protective cover for three-tiered experimental trolleys
– Solar module with adjustable tilt angle
– Set of safety measuring cables 4mm, 10m, 4 pcs
– 2 Metrix type multimeters (Adequat with bench voltage range)
– A computer configured with all the necessary software for the commissioning of the equipment