SR3135 Bus Anti-Intrusion Alarm Didactic Equipment Building Automation Wire Trainer
1. Product Overview
This training device is an anti-theft system training device used in factories and families. It can enable students to understand and master the working principle and system composition of the anti-theft alarm system, and cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills. It is suitable for higher vocational, vocational, and secondary occupations. Schools and technical schools related professional teaching and skills training assessment.
(1) The training platform adopts the aluminum profile column hanging box structure, and the operation training platform is constructed of aluminum alloy. The bottom of the training platform is equipped with universal wheels, which can be moved flexibly.
(2) There are complete types of sensors, which can be used in combination in a variety of ways.
(3) The overall structure adopts open type and disassembly type, which can easily replace the modules. The content of the modules is determined according to the principle of having productive functions and integrated learning functions, so that the required modules can be easily selected during teaching or competition.
(4) The training assessment device is a low-voltage component and is safe to use.
(5) The training platform has a good safety protection system.
2. Performance parameters
(1) Input power supply: single-phase three-wire system 220V±10% 50Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1020mm×600mm×1510mm
(3) Capacity of the whole machine: <1.0KVA
(4) Weight: <60kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10℃～+40℃, relative humidity <85% (25℃)
(6) Safety protection: with leakage voltage and leakage current protection devices, the safety meets national standards
3. List of components
3.1 Power Module
3.2 DC 12V power module
3.3 Alarm host module
3.4 Keyboard Display Module
3.5 Alarm horn module
3.6 Wired infrared detector module
3.7 Infrared microwave detector module
3.8 Small Siren Module
3.9 Door Magnetic Sensor Module
3.9 Smoke Sensor Module
3.10 Companion Devices
4. Experiment list
Experiment 1 Switching characteristic experiment of wired infrared sensor
Experiment 2 Switching characteristic experiment of door magnetic sensor
Experiment 3 Function setting experiment of alarm host
Experiment 4 Access experiment of various sensor probes
Experiment 5 System synthesis experiment
Experiment 6 Software connection operation experiment