Heat Transfer Bench Educational Equipment Thermal Training Equipment
SR1162E Heat Transfer Trainer Heat Transfer Bench Educational Equipment Thermal Training Equipment
1 Product Overview
This product is an extensible educational experiment equipment for students to observe the heating, cooling and air movement of the device during operation. Students can observe the mixing of air and conduct tests to monitor temperature and air pressure. Grasp its control principle and control method, cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills, suitable for higher vocational schools, engineering university, secondary vocational school and technical school related professional teaching and skills training evaluation.
(1) The training platform adopts an aluminum column frame structure with a universal wheel at the bottom for flexible movement. The desktop uses a 25mm thick high-density substrate, and the surface is treated with high-temperature and high-pressure fire-resistant panels. The structure is firm and beautiful. The instrument and power supply are integrated and installed, which is easy to use and not easily damaged.
(2) The training platform has a good safety protection system.
2 Technical specifications
(1) Input Power: AC220V±10% 60Hz
(2) Fan: Supply voltage: AC220V/50Hz Power: 1.5kW; Maximum flow rate: 2.160m3/h
(3) Overall dimensions: 2000mm x 750mm x 2100mm
(4) Overall capacity: <2.5KVA
(5) Weight: <100kg
(6) Working conditions: Ambient temperature -10°C to +40°C Relative humidity <85% (25°C)
3 Product introduction
3.1 Power control panel
(1)The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy frame and a closed box structure, which is integrated with the placement rack below.
(2)Configured with circuit breaker, power indicator, temperature adjustment knob, thermometer, power socket, differential pressure gauge, thermostat and intelligent electrical parameter measuring instrument
(3)The power input is controlled by the leakage breaker and the emergency stop control button is provided. In case of emergency, you press emergency stop button is so as to cut off the power.
3.2 Training workbench
The training table is supported by aluminum pillars, and the bottom universal wheel has a brake that can be moved and positioned flexibly. The desktop uses a 25mm thick high-density substrate, and the surface is treated with high-temperature and high-pressure fire-resistant panels. The structure is firm and beautiful.
(2) Heat exchange system
SR1162E Heat Transfer Bench Educational Equipment Thermal Training Equipment
Specification convective heat transfer exchangeable pipe bundle as heat exchanger 2 heaters can be inserted in a bundle or alone air flow rate adjustable pitot tube and pressure measurement station to determine air velocity display and control unit indicates air temperature, heater temperature and heating power