ZE3180 Single Phase and 3 Phases Stabilizer Training Bench
The training sets include a variety of types of thyristor typical application circuit units, through the related experiments, can be familiar with thyristor electrical characteristics, to master the control principle and control mode, raises the student the corresponding knowledge and skills, suitable for higher vocational colleges, higher technical, secondary vocational school and technical school related professional teaching and skill training evaluation.
(1) Training bench with aluminum column frame structure, the power supply built-in integrated installation, safe and convenient to use, is not easy to damage.
(2) unit circuit hanging box configuration are complete, combination use, complete variety of critiquing the training content.
(3) It can be set for an experiment subjects related units hang flexible increase or decrease in the box, in order to meet different user requirements.
(4) Training platform has a good safety protection system.
II Character parameter
(1) Input power: three phase, five wire, 380V±10% 50Hz
(3) Whole capacity: ＜2.0KVA
(4) Weight: ＜100kg
(5) Work condition:
Environment temperature: -10℃～+40℃
Relative humidity: ＜85%(25℃)
3.1 Power control panel
The power control panel using aluminum alloy profile panel, enclosed body structure, and placed at the bottom of a connection as one.
3.2 Training workbench
Training workbench use aluminum structure. There are universal 4 wheels at the bottom of workbench, there are 2 breakers on wheel. The trainer can be moved or stop convenient . The workbench panel thick is 25mm high density substrate , there is high temperature high pressure anti-fire treatment process. It equip with three guide rail type drawer, 2 push and plug cabinet. The structure is sound and reliable, outlook is beautiful.
3.3 Power box
(1)Three phases, five wires power input, it has been tested by leakage
breaker control, it has emergency stop button, you can cut off electricity
(2)Control panel has two point type voltage meter, one current meter, one power meter, one non power meter.
(3)It equipped with indicator, Europe power plug output, safety output sockets.
(4)Inner AC 220V current output, DC 220V wound power, DC 0-220V continuous adjustable DC armature power, with short circuit protection function.
4.Training bench for commanded and non commanded stabilizers min power 0.5 kW
The bench allow the study of :
– study of single phase non commanded stabilization
1 diode simple alternation stabilization
Double alternation with transformer with middle point and 2 diodes
Double alternation with 4 diodes bridge, PD2
– study of commanded single phase stabilizer
1 thyristor simple alternation stabilization
Double alternation with transformer with middle point and 2 thyristors
Double alternation with 4 thyristor
– study of 3ph non commanded thyristor
Simple alternation stabilization by 3 diodes common cathode
Simple alternation stabilization by 3 diodes common anode
Double alternation stabilization by 6 diodes
– study of 3ph commanded stabilizer
Simple alternation stabilization by 3 thyristors common cathode
Simple alternation stabilization by 3 thyristors common anode
Double alternation stabilization by 6 thyristors
– study of single phase mixed stabilizers
Mixed double alternation and symmetrical with 2 diodes and 2 thyristors
Mixed double alternation and asymmetrical with 2 diodes and 2 thyristors
– study of 3 phase mixed stabilizers
Mixed double alternation and symmetrical with 3 diodes and 3 thyristors
Mixed double alternation and asymmetrical with 3 diodes and 3 thyristors
The bench must be delivered totally equipped and functional with
– universal module containing the power components (diodes and thyristors) and protection circuits against overloads and short circuits.
This module serve to study different stabilizers cabling simply by choosing the corresponding mask
– necessary power supplies (transformer with single phase outputs and 3 phase outputs with at least 2 voltage levels)
– thyristors command unit ( for commanded stabilization).
5.The bench is delivered totally equipped with:
– shunts for current measuring
– necessary loads: resistive, inductive, capacitive which are variable and with DC motor by shunt excitation. All loads have the same power as the bench.
– all necessary connection accessories