ZM8140 Pipe Networks Accessory engineering educational equipment Fluids Engineering Experiment Equipment
(which can able to show flow of water in pipes of different arrangements) with capabilities of measuring flow, losses, loss coefficients and the pressure decrease.
- Technical Specification
- Need to have
- control valve
- contraction and enlargement areas
- gate valve
- Manometer board with at least 10 to 20 tubes. The manometer range of 0 to 500 mm.
- Hand (electronic) pump for the purpose of giving pressure to the manometers installed
- Connecting points for the connection with the hydraulic bench (fittings with 450). The required fittings are elbows, contraction, enlargement, large bend and short bends.
- Differential pressure gauges witch can work with 0 to 5 bars and 5 to 10 in number.
- Pipe with an enlargement diameter of 20 to 30 mm and contraction diameter of 10 to 20 mm
- The dimensions of the equipment need to be in the following range
Length = 1.5 to 2.5 m
Depth = 0.5 to 1.0 m
Height = 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Need to be supplied with Hydraulic Bench.
- Instructional manual
- Installation of all the equipment and Training for 5 personnel.
NB: Specification stated between the interval values and the boundary values are acceptable.