ZM6207 Industrial Refrigeration Simulator Didactic Equipment Refrigeration Training Equipment
You must test for fault checking, temperature and pressure control in an Industrial Refrigerator
You should check the operating situation in each evaporator, using two evaporators.
You should check the volume of the refrigerant in the system, using a refrigerant gauge. You must adjust the evaporation pressure on each evaporator, using the evaporator pressure control valves.
You must adjust the volume of the system coolant using a manual valve.
User manual in Spanish with theory and practices for instructor and student
Freezer main controller
– Adopted 32-bit high-performance ARM processor
– Built-in USB port for PC connection
– Up to 16 temperature modules can be interlocked
– Built-in RS-485 communication terminal for multipoint communication
– The RS-485 communication circuit must be designed as an insulation structure to improve noise immunity.
– 12-bit AD input for pressure and humidity sensor interlocked 16Ch
– Built-in 16-channel digital input for function control.
– 16 built-in LEDs to verify the output status inside the PCB
– Built-in 16 external LEDs to verify the output status
– Up to 16 relay output channels (8 basic channels, 8 optional channels)
– The relay for the output must have a rating of 10 A or higher.
– The SMPS and DCDC converter must be integrated and designed with an external signal and an insulation structure.
– Power source: AC86 ~ 264V, 50 / 60Hz free voltage
– Within the size of PCB 250X140
It should contain the components listed below as:
Condenser: Air Cooled
Evaporation Pressure Regulator
Manual Expansion Valve
Liquid receiver: 1HP
Electronic valve to operate
Pressure gauge: High pressure, low pressure.
Thermostat (Range -50 ° C ~ 100 ° C
Pressure switch, range: Low side: 0bar ~ 5bar, high side: 5bar ~ 30bar
Program: Temperature, pressure and humidity data acquisition control program.