SR3608 Industrial PLC Unit Product Manual educational training equipment Electrical Skills Training
- Product Overview
This training device is Siemens S7-1200CPU module. Through relevant experiments, you can be familiar with the basic use and programming methods of S7-1200 PLC, the use of programming software, etc. Cultivate the corresponding knowledge and skills of students, suitable for teaching and skills training and assessment of related majors in vocational schools, vocational schools, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) All the input and output terminals of the PLC module are led out to the panel through the transfer terminal, and connected with the 2mm safety electrical cable.
(2) The PLC module selects Siemens PLC, provides digital input 8 in 14 output, analog input 6 in 2 output, supports RS232 and RS485 communication.
(3) The module is equipped with a DC 0-30V voltmeter.
(4) Equipped with 2 sets of analog DC0-10 output.
- Performance parameters
(1) Input power: single-phase three-wire system 220V ± 10% 50Hz
(2) Dimensions: 297mm × 230mm × 80mm
(3) Total capacity: <500VA
(4) Weight: <100kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃ relative humidity ＜ 85% (25 ℃)
3.1 Module power switch
The power switch can also indicate the power status.
3.2 Module digital input
The module contains 8 digital inputs, which can be connected to signal input components such as buttons
3.3 Module analog input
The module contains 6 analog input points, which can be connected to voltage analog signals or current analog signals.
3.4 Module DC24V output
The module contains a set of DC24V output, which can provide DC24V power for the sensor.
3.5 Module DC0-30V voltmeter
The module contains a DC0-30V voltmeter, which can measure DC0-30V voltage.
3.6 Voltage analog signal DC 0-10V output
This module contains 2 sets of DC 0-10V DC voltage analog signals, which can be used as PLC DC voltage analog input signals.
3.7 RS232 communication module
This module contains RS232 communication module, which can be used as PLC for RS232 communication.
3.8 RS485 communication module
The module contains RS485 communication module, which can be used as PLC for RS485 communication.
3.9 Module relay output
The module contains 14 relay outputs, which can be connected to relay outputs.
The overall exposed Plc module allows students to visually observe the status of PLC input and output points.
3.11 Analog output
The module contains 2 analog input points, which can output voltage analog signal or current analog signal.
3.12 supporting devices
(1) 1 communication line
(2) 1 CD of PLC programming software
(3) 25 pieces 2mm safety electrical cable
(4) 1 power cord
- Can complete the training content
(1) Computer and PLC communication training
(2) PLC programming training
(3) Computer monitoring PLC status training
(4) PLC analog input training