ZE3705 Industrial Control Training Bench Vocational Training Equipment Automatic Trainer
This training device includes various types of motor, capacitor, inductor, capacitor and other modules. Through related experiments, you can familiarize with and control the principles and control methods of motor control, and cultivate students’ corresponding knowledge and skills. Assessment of teaching and skills training in secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) The training device adopts an aluminum column frame structure, and the power supply is integrated and installed.
(2) The unit circuit hanging box is fully configured and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
(3) The relevant units can be flexibly added to or deleted from the experimental subjects to meet the needs of different users.
(4) The device has a good safety protection system.
2 Performance parameters
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire AC208V ± 10% 60Hz
(2) Overall dimensions: 2000mm × 840mm × 1410mm
(3) Overall capacity: 5KVA
(4) Weight: <390kg
(5) Working conditions:
Ambient temperature -10 ℃ ～ + 40 ℃
Relative humidity ＜ 85% （25 ℃）
3 Product composition
3.1 Power control screen
The power control screen uses an aluminum alloy profile panel, a closed box structure, and is connected to the lower rack as a whole. The upper part is fixed with an aluminum alloy beam that suspends the mobile box.
3.2 Power Box
(1) The three-phase five-wire power input is controlled by the leakage circuit breaker and is equipped with an emergency stop control button. In an emergency, the emergency stop button is pressed to cut off the power supply.
(3) Equipped with power indicator, power output socket and safety power output terminal.
(4) Built-in AC208V and AC120V AC power supply, DC power supply, all power supplies have short-circuit protection function.
3.3 Main supporting experimental hanging boxes and devices
(1) 3 contactor boxes
(2) 1 thermal relay box
(3) 1 brake
(4) 1 button hanging box
(5) 1 phase failure relay box
(6) 1 time relay box
(7) 1 inductive sensor
(8) 1 capacitive sensor
(9) 1 heat sink
(10) 1 inverter box
(11) 1 soft starter box
(12) Programmable controller (PLC, 24Vcc, 12 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs) Hanging box 1
(13) 1 ammeter hanging box
(14) 1 box for voltage distributor
(15) One emergency module (placed in the power supply box)
(16) Three-pole circuit breaker module
(17) Bipolar circuit breaker module
(18) Single-pole circuit breaker module
(19) Tuner motor
(20) Signing / activation module
(21) Symbol / reversing module for 3 positions
(22) Temperature regulator module
(23) Limit (close) the sensor module
(24) Limit (close) the sensor module
(25) Including auxiliary contactor module
(27) 1 three-phase squirrel cage AC asynchronous motor
(28) 30 pieces of 4mm safety electrical connection cable
4 Can complete experimental training projects
- Motor control circuit training project:
Motor jog control circuit
Experiment on the self-locking control circuit of the motor
Experiment of the motor’s forward and reverse control circuit
Experiment of control circuit of motor delayed start
Experiment of starting control circuit of motor star delta
- Inverter application circuit training project:
Inverter parameter setting experiment
Frequency converter speed setting speed regulation experiment
Experiment of frequency converter analog control speed
Segmented speed control experiment of frequency converter
- Soft starter control training project:
Soft starter parameter setting and adjustment experiment
Soft starter start control circuit test
- PLC control training project:
PLC PLC control motor jog control circuit
PLC control motor self-locking control circuit experiment
PLC control experiment of two motors interlocking control circuit
Experiment of PLC control motor forward and reverse control circuit
PLC PLC control motor delayed start control circuit experiment
PLC control motor star delta start control circuit experiment
PLC control inverter analog speed control speed experiment
PLC control inverter multi-speed control experiment