TB230329S09 ICE Plant Trainer Teaching Equipment Equipment Equipment Air Conditioner Training Equipment
- To study all components used in refrigeration system
- To study the Vapor compression Refrigeration cycle
- To study the concept of Ice formation
- To determine the Refrigeration Effect, Work Input, Actual C.O.P., Carnot C.O.P., Theoretical C.O.P., Relative C.O.P., Ton of Refrigeration, and Plant Efficiency
- Compressor: Hermetically sealed compressor
- Condenser: Air Cooled condenser made out of copper pipe & Aluminum fins of matching capacity with fan cooling
- Brine Tank: Brine Tank made out of stainless-steel sheets, insulated from all sides with provision to hold cans, evaporator coil at one side & an arrangement to drain the brine solution
- A door should be provided at the top of this tank.
- Expansion device: Thermostatic expansion valve
- Energy Meter: For power measurement of compressor
- Pressure Gauge: 2 Nos. for H.P. & L.P. measurement
- Suitable filter/drier
- Hand Shut Off type Service valve
- Ice Can: 9 Nos.
- Set of thermocouples
- 12 Channel Digital Temperature Indicator
- Switches: For compressor, condenser fan, & a agitation system
- Voltmeter: 0 – 250 V.
- Ammeter: 0 – 15 A