ZMH1100 Hydraulic Training Workbench Didactic Equipment Hydraulic Training Workbench
1 Product overview
This hydraulic training device adopts an open structure operating panel design in accordance with the requirements of the university’s mechatronics syllabus for gas, electricity, and hydraulic control, combined with the advantages of hydraulic relay control experimental equipment. Various hydraulic components can be flexibly installed on the operating panel. All joints adopt open-close quick joints at both ends, which solves the problem of oil leakage in the hydraulic circuit, is convenient and durable, reduces losses and is also conducive to maintaining environmental sanitation. Arbitrary combination of various components to form a hydraulic system with certain functions, with strong practicality.
(1) The equipment is composed of a high-strength sheet metal frame, which is beautiful and durable. The bottom is equipped with universal wheels, which can be easily moved; it is equipped with a cabinet for storing tools and devices, and the hydraulic station is integrated in the lower part of the equipment; various hydraulic valve blocks are fixed The base plate adopts special base plate profile, the groove interval of the panel is 25mm, and various parts can be easily plugged in and unplugged on it; the upper part of the electronic control hanging box is placed, the whole is compact.
(2) Equipped with industrial hydraulic valves, the maximum working pressure can reach 35Mpa. Each hydraulic component is equipped with an oil circuit transition base plate, which can be conveniently and freely placed on the panel. The oil circuit lap connection adopts open-close quick-change joints, which is convenient for disassembly and connection, does not leak oil, reduces loss and also helps maintain environmental sanitation.
2 Performance parameters
(1) Input power: AC: 220V
(2) Experimental table size: 1600mm (length) × 1000mm (width) × 1700mm (height)
(3) Groove interval: 25mm
(4) Specifications: Cabinet: 1
(5) Desktop structure: 1
(6) Casters with split grooves: 4
(7) Safety limit speed range: 1000-1500 rpm
(8) When the hydraulic pump is working, the noise at a distance of 1.5m from the hydraulic platform is less than or equal to 58dB0
(9) Demonstration experiment requires only 4-6Mpa for fluid flow pressure
(10) Fuel tank: nominal volume 40L
3 Experiment content:
Experiment 1. Reversing circuit of manual reversing valve
Experiment two. Turbine flowmeter
Experiment 3. Throttle and speed control circuit of the oil inlet
Experiment 4. O-type three-position four-way directional valve experiment
Experiment 5. M type three-position four-way reversing valve experiment
Experiment 6. H-type three-position four-way reversing valve experiment