ZM8209 Forced Convection Apparatus educational lab equipment Fluid Mechanics Experiment Equipment
The forced convection heat transfer device allows the student to examine the theory and related formulas related to forced convection in the tube.
The equipment has a fan, a test tube and an instrument panel.
The test panel is equipped with control switches and meters to facilitate the measurement and calculation of test data.
The fan operates at a constant speed and controls the air flow rate through a control valve. The air then enters the U-shaped pipe, as well as the copper test pipe. Provide the airflow necessary for forced convection for the experiment.
The bottom of the experimental device is equipped with two brake universal wheels and two brake wheels without brakes. Easy to move and fixed. The aluminum profile frame reduces weight while making it more aesthetically pleasing.
The training device is suitable for the teaching and skill training assessment of higher vocational colleges, junior colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
- This training device is developed for forced convection in practical applications. Various sensors are used to facilitate students to observe experimental phenomena and summarize experimental data.
2, using standardized modular design, the test pipeline is made of copper tube, the experimental effect is more obvious.
- Each component power cable and signal cable are connected to the board through wires, which is safe and convenient.
II.The performance parameters
(1) Dimensions: 1100mm × 600mm × 1300mm
(2) Weight: <150kg
(3) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 °C ~ +40 °C Relative humidity <85% (25 °C)
(4) Working voltage: three-phase four-wire AC 380V
(5) Machine power: <1000W
III. An complete the experiment
Forced convection heat transfer test