ZM7196 Flow rate measurement and regulation bench Fluid Lab Equipment Didactic Equipment
1 product overview
This experiment device of a variety of flow meter are introduced in detail, can be different flowmeter calibration and adjustment experiment, through the experiment, to master the working principle of a variety of flow meter and control mode, the corresponding knowledge and skills, suits, higher vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational school related professional teaching and skills training examination.
(1) the training platform adopts the frame structure of aluminum profile, and the bottom has the universal wheel, which can be moved flexibly, easy to use and not easily damaged.
(2) complete configuration, including multiple flowmeters, can be used in conjunction with various practical training.
2 performance parameters
(1) orifice flow meter: made of stainless steel, at least 18.3 mm x14 mm
(2) turbine flowmeter: stainless steel frame, ranging from 0 to 300l/h, and output current from 4 m to 20 mA, with two pressure cocks.
(3) type stainless steel pump with a delivery capacity of 300 L/min and the maximum output height of 11 meters.
(4) magnetic inductance flowmeter, measuring range from 0 to 4760 L/h.
(5) stainless steel differential pressure transmitter, measuring range from 0 to 2, with minimum pressure display.
(6) tube pressure gauge, ranging from 0 to 68 mbar(680mm CE) minimum.
(7) input power: two-phase three-wire system 220V plus or minus 10% 50Hz
(8) external dimension: 1600mm x 600mm x 1800mm
(9) unit capacity: < 1KVA
(10) weight: < 150kg
(11) working conditions: temperature – 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ relative humidity < 85% (25 ℃)
3 product composition
3.1 power control panel
The aluminum profile panel structure, the embedded installation of the power parts, the instrument and load modules are in the form of aluminum alloy mounting box, and the connection is convenient.
3.2 training table
The practical training table adopts the aluminum profile frame, the bottom wanxiang wheel brake braking, flexible movement and positioning, the tabletop USES fire prevention board mesa, the overall structure is firm, beautiful and generous.
3.3 Demonstration and experimentation bench for the study of flow rate measurement and regulation bench. It allows to:
-Calibrate flow meters from different types.
-Study the operation principle of different flow meters types as well as to measure the pressure losses.
-Study the effect of the flow meter position during the measurement.
The bench is composed of:
Orifice meter: orifice plate made with stainless steel: 18.3 mm x 14 mm at least, flanges for orifice plate made with Plexiglas;
Pitot tube: frame in stainless steel, body in Plexiglas.
Turbine type flow meter: frame in stainless steel, range from 0 to 3000 L/h, output current from 4 mA to 20 mA, with two pressure taps.
Rotameter: frame in stainless steel, 250 to 2500 l/h and two pressure taps.
– Stainless steel reservoir: Minimum capacity: 50L to 70L maximum.
-A stainless steel pump with a delivery volume 300 L/min and a maximum delivery height of 11 m.
-Magnetic-inductive flow meter with high precision having a measurement range from 0 to 4760 L/h.
-Stainless steel differential pressure transmitter with a range of measurement from 0 to 2 bars minimum delivered with pressure display.
-2 two-tube manometers with a range of measurement from 0 to 68 mbar (680mm CE) minimum.
– Mobile bench with wheels: minimum dimensions: length: 1600 x width: 600 x height: 1800.
– DC voltage source: 24V DC with a connecting socket.
-Power supply: 230V/50Hz AC with differential protection.
-Electrical control cabinet with necessary accessories.
-users’ manual and necessary accessories for the efficient operating of the bench.
4. Complete experiment
(1) different types of flowmeter calibration experiments.
(2) study the working principle of different flowmeters
(3) measurement of pressure loss by different flowmeter
(4) study the influence of different flowmeter locations on measurement.
(5) study on the characteristics of orifice flowmeter
(6) study the characteristics of turbine flowmeter
(7) study the characteristic test of magnetic inductance flowmeter
(8) study the application test of pressure difference transmitter
(9) study the application of pitchometer