ZM8139 Energy Losses in Bending and different fitting educational lab equipment Fluids Engineering Training Equipment
measurement device (able to demonstrate losses in bends, enlargement and contraction of pipes and control valves).
- Technical Specification
- Volume of Tank: 5 to 10 liters
- Area of the quadrant: 5 x 10-3 m² to 10-2 m²
- Immersed height of the quadrant = 100 to 200 mm
- Need to have a fulcrum above quadrant with height of about 100 to 200 mm
- Need to be supplied with Hydraulic Bench.
- Instructional manual
- Installation of all the equipment and Training for 5 personnel.
NB: Specification stated between the interval values and the boundary values are acceptable.