ZE4122 Electronically Controlled Industrial Installation equipment teaching Electrical Lab Equipment
This panel should be used together with panel mod.
because it extends the direct and sequenced drive circuits developed with cabled logics.
The possible circuits include:
V/f or vector PWM drive,
PLC for sequence controls
User panel (HMI Touch screen)
Relay for presence – symmetry – phase sequence for three phase line.
The components can be identifi ed in the panel of insulating material by their international electric symbols; electrical connections are carried out via leads with safety plugs of 4 mm, included in the panel; not any working tool is necessary.
The special construction shape of this panel enables its use on a working top, aside panel
Gradual starting and stop TAM circuits (Three-phase Asynchronous Motor).
Implementing starting and stop systems with ramps, various speeds, V/f or vector mode, for a threephase asynchronous motor by PWM electronic drive.
Implementing circuits for three phase services power supply, with presence and control relays and correct phase sequence.
Implementing programmable logics automation circuits with PLC, examples of possible circuits:
– Control of a contactor for start, stop, pulses.
– Contactor starter for three-phase asynchronous squirrel cage motor.
– Control reverser for three-phase asynchronous squirrel cage motor, with block on the pushbuttons, with limit switches, with delay.
– Control reverser, star-delta starter for three-phase synchronous squirrel cage motor.
– Starting with stator resistances, with autotransformer for three-phase asynchronous squirrel cage motor.
– Starting with rotor resistances for three-phase asynchronous wound-rotor motor.
– Controlled pole-change switch for Dahlander and
2-winding three-phase asynchronous motors.
– Reverse current braking for three-phase asynchronous squirrel cage motor.
– Contactor start, control reverse for single-phase asynchronous motor.
– Sequence starting of 2, 3, 4 asynchronous motors.
– Control of three-phase inverter for forward/backward sequences with ramps and different speeds.
– Connection of circuits via PLC and the signaling panel to indicate the operating status of a machine.
The experiments described above can be singularly carried out or coordinated with each other to implement circuits of increasing complexity.
Painted metallic framework with fore panel of insulating material.
Quick connections via safety leads and terminals (Ø 4 mm).
1 PWM inverter for 230/400 V TAM and 0,75 kW (1 kW without
load) power. 3 x 400 V (or 3 x 220 V upon request) power supply, V/f, constant torque and vector operating modes, it includes display and programming keys; 6 programmable
digital inputs, 2 programmable analog inputs 0-10 Vdc / 4-20 mAdc, 1 relay for alarm outputs.
1 soft start for TAM 3 x 400 V (or 3 x 220 V upon request) max. Power 1 kW, starting and stop with external electrical signals control.
1 presence, sequence and symmetry phase relay – 3 x 400 Vac (or 3 x 220 V upon request) with free terminals
1 PLC Siemens S7 1200 CPU 1214 C, 14 digital inputs of 24 Vdc, of which 6 fast inputs (100 kHz), 2 analog inputs of 0…10 Vdc, 10 digital output with transistor 24 Va – 0.5A, including relay interface with 10 A dry contacts, 1 analog output 0÷10 Vdc.
1 HMI touch screen user panel with function keys, LCD-TFT
5,7” – 256 colors display.
1 24 Vdc – 2,5 A power supply, with input of 120…230 Vac,
for powering PLC and HMI panel.
1 Board-type power plug (2P + earth) and singlephase cable with plug
Dimensions: 800 x 520 x 100 mm
Weight: 18 kg
Set of 38 cables with safety plugs (Ø 4 mm)
3 patch cords for LAN connections
Teaching edition software Simens STEP 7
CD with software “PLC applications“