ZE3228 Electronic Skills And PCB Production Process,Training Device Teaching Equipment Electrical Skills Training
- Before the experiment, you must fully preview and complete the designated preview tasks.
- Before using the instrument and experiment box, you must understand its operating methods, performance and precautions, and strictly follow them when using them.
(1) Plug the 220V power cord into the mains socket, turn on the switch, and the power indicator light is on, indicating that the power supply of the learning machine is working normally.
(2) Connection line: The jack on the panel of the experiment box should use a special connection line, and the plug of the connection line can be stacked for use.
(3) During the experiment, you should read the experiment guide first, and connect the connection line according to the experimental line with the power switch off (when the adjustable DC power supply is used in the experiment, it should be connected when the power supply is adjusted to the experimental value. In the experimental circuit), turn on the main power after the inspection is correct.
- Wiring should be done carefully during the experiment, and the same group of people should check each other carefully, and the power can be connected only after the instructor reviews and agrees that it is correct.
- Pay attention to observation during the experiment. If any abnormal phenomenon (such as smoke, hot or odor from components) is found, the power supply should be turned off immediately, keep on site, and report to the instructor. Find out the reason, eliminate the fault, and continue the experiment after the instructor agrees.
- When you need to change the connection during the experiment, you should turn off the power before disconnecting and wiring.
- After the experiment, the power must be turned off, and the instruments, equipment, tools, wires, etc. must be organized as required.
Experiment 1 Single-stage amplifier circuit
Experiment 2 Rectification Filtering and Shunt Voltage Stabilization Circuit
Experiment 3 Integrated voltage regulator circuit
Experiment 4 Thyristor characteristic experiment