ZMP1105 Electro Pneumatic Trainer Panel Type Vocational Training Equipment Pneumatic Training Equipment
This training device is designed for electric power training and meets the requirements of modern electric power transmission. Students can learn basic electrical circuit control knowledge and practice their hands-on skills. Pneumatic trainer combines electrical and mechanical transmission knowledge.
Applicable to universities, colleges, engineering schools, technical schools, vocational schools, engineering training centers, factory training departments, etc.
Through the study of this course, students will master the structure of pneumatic components, the principle of pneumatic circuit control, pneumatic circuit design, and the operating skills of pneumatic training equipment.
The training equipment is flexible and safe, and students can design their own pneumatic circuits.
(1) The training platform adopts a sheet metal structure, the overall is simple and generous, the bracket is foldable and can be moved flexibly.
(2) Various types of pneumatic parts are equipped with complete configuration and can be used in combination.
(3) Able to complete the training content of a variety of subjects
- Performance parameters
(1) Input power: single-phase AC240V 50Hz
(2) Dimensions: 550mm×700mm×300mm
(3) The capacity of the whole machine: <200W
(4) Weight: <50kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10℃～+40℃ relative humidity ＜85% (25℃)
- 3. The training content can be completed
Experiment 1 Connection experiment of single conjoined body and pneumatic distributor
Experiment 2 Control experiment of indicator light
Exercise 1 Normally open button to control the indicator light
Exercise 2 Normally closed button control indicator light
Exercise 3 Button AND logic control indicator
Exercise 4 Button OR logic control indicator
Experiment 3 Relay control and self-locking experiment
Exercise 1 Inching relay control indicator light
Exercise 2 “Start and stop” control indicator
Experiment 4 The experiment of controlling the cylinder through a single electronically controlled solenoid valve
Experiment 5 Relay control and self-locking experiment