ZE3220 Electrical Maintenance Skill Training Workbench engineering teaching equipment Electrical Workbench
This training device is used to study the control of Mitsubishi inverter. Through relevant experiments, you can familiarize yourself with the operating characteristics of the three-phase asynchronous motor controlled by the inverter, master the control principle and control method, and cultivate the corresponding knowledge and skills of students. It is suitable for higher vocational and higher. Teaching and skills training assessments for specialized and secondary vocational schools and related majors in technical schools.
(1) The training platform adopts an aluminum profile column frame structure with a universal wheel at the bottom for flexible movement. The measuring instrument and the training power supply are integrated and installed, which is easy to use and not easy to damage.
(2) The motor is fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete the training content of various courses.
(3) The training platform has a good security protection system.
(1) Input power: three-phase five-wire system 380V±10% 60Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1600mm × 800mm × 1500mm
(3) Machine capacity: <2KVA
(4) Weight: <150kg
(5) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10 ° C ~ +40 ° C Relative humidity <85% (25 ° C)
The power control panel adopts an aluminum alloy profile panel, and the closed box structure is integrated with the lower placement frame.
The training table is supported by aluminum profiles and the bottom universal wheel with brakes for flexible movement and positioning. The desktop is made of 25mm thick high-density substrate, and the surface is treated with high-temperature and high-pressure fireproof board. The structure is firm and beautiful.
(1) Three-phase five-wire power input, controlled by leakage circuit breaker, with emergency stop control button. In emergency, press the emergency stop button breaker to cut off the power.
(2) It is equipped with a power indicator, a power outlet, and a safety power output terminal.
A total of one type of motor is fixed on the test substrate. As shown below,
- PU fretting operation experiment
- Speed feedback system experiment
- External fretting operation experiment
- Interrupt power start experiment
- Open loop running experiment
- Speed positioning system experiment
- External operation experiment
- PID control system
- Joint operation experiment
- Network Control Experiment
- Program running experiment
- Communication operation experiment
- Multi-level speed running experiment