ZM8141 Dead Weight Pressure Gauge Calibrator Vocational Training Equipment Fluid Mechanics Lab Equipment
Purpose – To help students to calibrate a Bourdon type pressure gauge on the same principle adopted in calibrating industrial pressure gauges.
- Precision machined piston and cylinder with leveling screws
- Bourdon gauge with inlet and outlet valves
- Set of weights
- With educational Software
This calibrator functions on the same principle adopted in calibrating industrial pressure gauges.
- Calibrating a Bourdon type pressure gauge
- Pressure gauge: Bourdon tube range 0 to 200 KN/m2 (KPa)
- Area of Piston: 8 x 10-6 m2
- Mass of piston: 5kg
Ancillary masses: 2X0.5kg, 1.0kg and 2.5kg