SS6104C Air Conditioner Training System Vocational Training Equipment Refrigeration Training Equipment
Window air-conditioner is the whole of the indoor and outdoor machine is an organic whole to plastic, air-cooled air conditioner, can be directly mounted on the room reserved air hole (hole) or windowsill, installation (migration) convenient and cheap, applicable to a small area of the room (below 30 squared). Because there are fresh air inlet window air-conditioner, can improve the air quality of air conditioning room, refrigerant line adopts the method of welding connection, the refrigerant is difficult to leak, the machine performance is good, and was deeply loved by consumers. The weakness of the window type air conditioner is the noise level air conditioner. With the development of science and technology, the noise of new window air conditioners has been greatly reduced.
The training device through the relevant experiment, can be familiar with the principle and control mode of window type air conditioner, trains the student to the corresponding knowledge and skills, suits, higher vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational school related professional teaching and skills training examination.
(1) The practical training device of window air conditioner is made of aluminum profile frame structure with light weight and universal wheel at the bottom. It can be moved flexibly, with firm structure and beautiful appearance. Panel surface to simulate the installation position of condenser and evaporator, and installed in the in and out of the end of the evaporator and condenser are depending on the liquid mirror, conditions for convenient observation of refrigerant in different locations, convenient observation and research.
(2) The training platform has a good safety protection system.
(1) Input power: AC220V/50Hz.
(2) External dimension: 1110mm * 1110mm * 1620mm.
(3) Machine capacity: < 1KVA.
(4) Weight: < 150kg.
(5) Working conditions:
temperature – 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃
relative humidity < 85% (25 ℃)