ST1116 training bench of 3 phases inverter with loads Electrical Training Equipment Teaching Equipment
Through the relevant experiments, the inverter can be familiar with the characteristics of frequency converter, to master its control principle and control mode, the corresponding knowledge and skills, suits, higher vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational school related professional teaching and skills training examination.
(1) the training platform adopts the frame structure of aluminum profile, which can be moved flexibly. The measuring instrument and the actual training power supply built-in integration installation, easy to use, not easy to damage.
(2) the actual training platform is fully configured, and the modules can be used in combination to complete a variety of training contents.
(3) the training platform has a good security system.
2 performance parameters
(1) input power: two-phase three-wire system 220V plus or minus 10% 50Hz
(2) external dimension: 600mm x 400mm x 1300mm
(3) unit capacity: < 0.5kva
(4) weight: < 50kg
(5) working conditions: temperature – 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ relative humidity < 85% (25 ℃)
- Complete experiment
(1) the cognitive experiment of inverter
(2) the inverter controls the experiment of three-phase motor
4.The bench includes:
inverter with 6 IGBT
Output power 700W
Power supply adapted to the inverter
Synoptic schema on the face
Connection terminals to measure output voltage and current
Control unit including
Necessary signals generator to operate power circuit
Direct display unit of the regulated value
signal acquisition unit allowing to visualize the signals of voltage and current with oscilloscope
power supply 1 kW
3 phases resistive load 700kW
3 phases inductive load 700kVA
Asynchronous motor 3 phases 700W, 230/400V, 50Hz, 1500 rpm with tachymetric dynamometer coupled to shaft end